Anyone here have Halos/Angel Eyes on their Accord Coupe?
Show off your custom retrofit, interior lights, backup cameras, or head units! We want to see how you wired your electronics up! Sponsored by TheRetrofitSource

mcbtay
Site Admin

Re: Anyone here have Halos/Angel Eyes on their Accord Coupe?

by mcbtay » November 17th, 2014

TRSAndrew wrote:
ChrisB8thgen wrote:cool ill look into it :D
coolblue wrote:You can go RGB Halos. That you can change color White ,Red, Blue and other colors...That's what I have on my Coolblue .

We offer them now as well. A very slick setup: http://www.theretrofitsource.com/led-li ... 49792.html.

Oh nice! Didn't know these had been released already. This is making it harder and harder to not pull the trigger on a quad retrofit.

DOOM

by DOOM » November 17th, 2014

i generally don't like to browse TRS because it makes me feel like my setup is outdated and needs to be redone lol.

hey andrew, whatever happened to the switchback 1157 xb bulbs?
Summer: 20" Vossen CV3/Conti | Winter: 19" Genesis Track/GMax | BC Coilovers/SPC | Mugen Kit | Modulo Face | Sarona Roof | Hex Mini/FXR/Fogs Retrofits | Inspire OEM Mirrors/Garnish | Eagle Eyes Trunk/Tails | Full LED | UltraGauge | Takeda | JET MAF | Magnaflow | SprintBooster | UR/Progress | EBC | Duralast Gold | Next: RV6 J-Pipe

YoLowAccord

by YoLowAccord » November 17th, 2014

TRSAndrew wrote:
ChrisB8thgen wrote:cool ill look into it :D
coolblue wrote:You can go RGB Halos. That you can change color White ,Red, Blue and other colors...That's what I have on my Coolblue .

We offer them now as well. A very slick setup: http://www.theretrofitsource.com/led-li ... 49792.html.

The TRS ones are cool too because you can't see individual LEDs like the others on the market. I have been waiting for these to come out for a while...

TRSAndrew

by TRSAndrew » November 18th, 2014

DOOM wrote:i generally don't like to browse TRS because it makes me feel like my setup is outdated and needs to be redone lol.

hey andrew, whatever happened to the switchback 1157 xb bulbs?

They're VERY close to being in our hands. We've already confirmed prototypes are solid so we're just waiting on them being built now!

TRSAndrew

by TRSAndrew » November 18th, 2014

YoLowAccord wrote:
The TRS ones are cool too because you can't see individual LEDs like the others on the market. I have been waiting for these to come out for a while...

That's very true--the LEDs are packed so tightly together that you can't really see in-between them, and they're so bright you can't really see much after looking at them.