Automatic windows
Show off your custom retrofit, interior lights, backup cameras, or head units! We want to see how you wired your electronics up! Sponsored by TheRetrofitSource

rbn85

Automatic windows

by rbn85 » January 23rd, 2015

Ok, I have a problems with thefeature on the key fob. I pressed twice and hold it but the windows won't down. ..what should I do?

teezythakidd

Re: Automatic windows

by teezythakidd » January 23rd, 2015

IIRC it only works with the EX/EX-L trim, and the doors have to be locked (alarm or no alarm; just press the lock button once). you press and release the unlock button once, then press and hold.
"Information is not knowledge." – Albert Einstein

rbn85

by rbn85 » January 25th, 2015

teezythakidd wrote:IIRC it only works with the EX/EX-L trim, and the doors have to be locked (alarm or no alarm; just press the lock button once). you press and release the unlock button once, then press and hold.

I tried it again and wont work... any other suggestion? ?

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » January 25th, 2015

This works on my SE trim vehicle, just FYI.

teezythakidd

by teezythakidd » January 26th, 2015

mcbtay wrote:This works on my SE trim vehicle, just FYI.

i forget that the SE trim exists sometimes lol

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » January 28th, 2015

teezythakidd wrote:i forget that the SE trim exists sometimes lol

The bastard trim level of Accords. Oh here, let's give you an LX and leather seats, a different badge, and call it the "Special Edition" :lol: :lol: :lol:

teezythakidd

by teezythakidd » January 28th, 2015

mcbtay wrote:

The bastard trim level of Accords. Oh here, let's give you an LX and leather seats, a different badge, and call it the "Special Edition" :lol: :lol: :lol:

lmao!!!!! "bastard level trim"

ricerocket

by ricerocket » January 29th, 2015

Could be one of many things. Your key fob battery could be low. I had this problem and the window roll down wouldn't work unless I was standing literally within inches of the car. Even with a fresh battery the range on the key fob isn't that great. Sounds stupid, but putting the metal part of your key on the bottom of your chin while you press the buttons helps if you are out of range lol.

Only other thing I can think of is maybe you're not pressing the key fob right? Are you hitting unlock twice too fast? If you are try doing it a little bit slower. You don't need to press the button twice rapidly for it to work. You could actually press it once and wait for a couple seconds before pressing it again and it should still work, at least it does for me. Also are you pressing unlock twice and then pressing and holding on the 3rd press? It should be 1 click and then you hold on the second click.

Str2010

by Str2010 » January 30th, 2015

mcbtay wrote:

do all SE come with leather? my friends SE doesn't and I don't remember but most SE's I seen don't have leather. I always thought it was a trim they just use on the last model of each gen to make customers think its special somehow but ends up being a exact LX of the year before.

Air_Patel_23

by Air_Patel_23 » January 30th, 2015

My LX-P has this feature. I just press the unlock one, and then hold it the second time and all the windows roll down. You just have to be in range.
2010 Honda Accord LX-P Sedan
Basque Red Pearl
20% side windows
5% rear window
Debadged
Chrome Delete
Inspire Lip Spoiler
MagnaFlow Exhaust
6000K HID's (low beam)
Kenwood Double Din Radio
Rockford Fosgate Sound System
All bulbs converted to Blue LED's