LED Switchback front turn signals on Honda Accord Coupe
Show off your custom retrofit, interior lights, backup cameras, or head units! We want to see how you wired your electronics up! Sponsored by TheRetrofitSource

ChrisB8thgen

Re: LED Switchback front turn signals on Honda Accord Coupe

by ChrisB8thgen » November 20th, 2014

Seems fairly simple. My friend did it when he got aftermarket headlights for his BMW. Should i got for 60SMD or 120SMD. i have a feeling that 120smd might be too bright.
2011 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S

Follow me on Instragram! @chrisbafia

Brian

by Brian » November 21st, 2014

120 SMD will not be too bright. Standard SMDs are not brighter then regular bulbs. If you want bright then you have to pay good money for the good stuff.

DOOM

by DOOM » November 21st, 2014

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Check out VLEDs.com
Summer: 20" Vossen CV3/Conti | Winter: 19" Genesis Track/GMax | BC Coilovers/SPC | Mugen Kit | Modulo Face | Sarona Roof | Hex Mini/FXR/Fogs Retrofits | Inspire OEM Mirrors/Garnish | Eagle Eyes Trunk/Tails | Full LED | UltraGauge | Takeda | JET MAF | Magnaflow | SprintBooster | UR/Progress | EBC | Duralast Gold | Next: RV6 J-Pipe

teezythakidd

by teezythakidd » November 24th, 2014

Brian wrote:No need to remove the bumper for the signal bulb. For the passenger side, pull the coolant reserve straight up and push it to the side and you can access the bulb. For the driver side it will be tighter but if you want to make it easier, remove the battery and you have full play room.

+1. Removing the battery helps A LOT.
"Information is not knowledge." – Albert Einstein

niceast_

by niceast_ » November 24th, 2014

Which wires do yall tap into and what kinda of switchback yall running. I have a switchback but the turn signal is very faint.

Alphazone

by Alphazone » December 1st, 2014

niceast_ wrote:Which wires do yall tap into and what kinda of switchback yall running. I have a switchback but the turn signal is very faint.

personally i use http://www.vleds.com/5k-type-2-dual-col ... -2642.html and its pretty bright enough for me, you dont need to get the tritons imo because it would be overkill since the signal area for the coupe headlights are tiny.
2011 Accord Coupe V6 S2K Retrofit, takeda SRI, Lip kit, S2K exhaust tips

ImageImageImageImage

ChrisB8thgen

by ChrisB8thgen » December 1st, 2014

i got mine off ebay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/291116104643?_t ... EBIDX%3AIT) for $17 and they fit perfectly and look awesome. Don't even know why i posted questions about the switchbacks, it was the simplest shit ever. Atleast someone can refer to this for help. :D
2011 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S

Follow me on Instragram! @chrisbafia