plasti dip question
Exterior and body mods. Lip kits, custom bumpers, different grilles, Inspire conversions... the list goes on!

jdavis121

plasti dip question

by jdavis121 » February 17th, 2015

anyone plasti dip there whole car? if so can you share some pics? please tell me what color you used thanks. im about to do mine with black roof and aluminum for the rest.
2008 Honda accord sedan lx I4
mods:
intake
exhaust
window tint
coil overs
aftermarket head lights
mugen style grill
mugen visors
trunk spoiler
18" akita rims dipped purple
things to come:
side skirts
tinted tail lights
plasti dipping whole car two tone
roof spoiler
front lip

Jonkassidy

Re: plasti dip question

by Jonkassidy » February 18th, 2015

I've dipped a few cars, not my accord though.
Toyota Solara I dipped world rally blue over a black base and then re dipped it the Iris/Violet flip pearl.
Nissan sentra I dipped Miami sunset orange over a Koi orange base, this was my favorite color by far!
Mazda 3 I dipped that one Neochrome over a black base and it looked mostly pink because that was the dominate pearl color.

milmast

Re: plasti dip question

by milmast » February 19th, 2015

On my brother's Mini Cooper, we went from stock Pepper white, to Firebelly Orange at first. Then we changed the colour to Matte Black. Then we changed it again to Matte Aluminum and he likes this colour the most. It not only is a normal looking colour, but its also Matte so its a head turner and not at the same time ahah

The other cars I have here are a Satin Salmon Mercedes.

A Gloss Orange Mercedes.

Matte Black Dodge Ram.

Matte Koi Orange Ford Crown Victoria (He had 26's on it and swapped to stock so I could dip the car)

And finally, my cars. My car is black to start and last winter I changed the colour to Matte White. For this winter, I changed the colour to Satin Olive Gold.

Pre-Winter Setup

Winter Setup
Static Black Accord Coupe
Image milmast YouTube => http://goo.gl/1BsLa9
Image milmast Instagram => http://goo.gl/8MWPBK