Still1 Build Thread
What all have you modified on your Accord?

Still1

Re: Still1 Build Thread

by Still1 » December 2nd, 2014

coolblue wrote:How hard to install the roof vinyl 1-10 ?

Like to do it but dunno where I start lol.. someday I will do it.

Niice job man.

Thanks Jerry! I'd say it was an 8 or 9 (10 would be too hard I needed to get someone that had actual experience) since I had no previous experience. This was probably the hardest thing I've done (rollin fenders was easier than this lol). You definitely need another pair of hands and you have to be careful when peeling the vinyl off of the initial backing it comes on cause it will crease it. I did it when it was super cold so, that probably didn't help at all. It was pretty cheap though, ordered 3m 1080 gloss black vinyl off ebay for only 48 bucks shipped 5ftx4ft. Heating and stretchin is key to getting it down smoothly. Also, around the shark fin sucked! I screwed up but you can only tell from close up lol I attached the youtube video I found the most helpful, if you decide to give it a go!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9q5bzODc6Y

2008 Accord Coupe V6 Auto

Instagram - @_Limsanity3

coolblue

by coolblue » December 2nd, 2014

I'm temting lol...
Honda Accord Coupe EX-L I4
Belize Blue Pearl
Instagram • kulblue
Build Thread • CoolBlue™
FaceBook • CoolBlue™

_heem

by _heem » December 7th, 2014

Clean , I got my 8th gen coupe back in march and have been very hesitate to go with 20s or 19s I might have to make the jump. What suspension would you recommend?

Still1

by Still1 » December 11th, 2014

_heem wrote:Clean , I got my 8th gen coupe back in march and have been very hesitate to go with 20s or 19s I might have to make the jump. What suspension would you recommend?

Thanks man! I went from 18s to 20s and I love it! I think you can't go wrong with either 19s or 20s, but 19s might ride a little better and possibly wont affect your mpgs as much. Honestly, I bought the cheapest coilovers I could find from ebay (function forms types 1) BUT I think if you look on the FB page you can probably find someone sellin some good coilovers used for some good deals. I'd buy some with adjustable damping to adjust the ride quality, my function forms type 1s don't have adjustable damping so the ride is a little bumpy but I don't mind it.

Instagram - @_Limsanity3

Inspire808

by Inspire808 » December 11th, 2014

Dude where in PNW? I'm at Tacoma. I only see one other 8thgen at meets. My buddy Rafael with a black sedan. I got a white sedan :)

Still1

by Still1 » December 24th, 2014

Inspire808 wrote:Dude where in PNW? I'm at Tacoma. I only see one other 8thgen at meets. My buddy Rafael with a black sedan. I got a white sedan :)

I'm south of Tacoma :[ I rarely see any other modded 8th gens in my area too. I'm located in Vancouver, Wa. I know Coolblue is located a little closer to you. Next time I mob up, we should all meet up lol Diggin your sedan, it's hella clean...white on white looks sick with the chrome accents.

Instagram - @_Limsanity3

Still1

by Still1 » October 30th, 2015

Finally got around to finding a shop that could install my UR under drive pulley (tried myself two different times with impact tools, but bolt wouldn't budge).
This mod is pretty nice because I actually feel a good difference. Definitely improved lower end power, car feels lighter and revs faster. Pretty spendy, but YOLO lol
Also decided to plasti dip the outer part of the stock grille. Like the look a lot, looks a little more aggressive.

Instagram - @_Limsanity3