Jonkassidy's build.
What all have you modified on your Accord?

Jonkassidy

Jonkassidy's build.

by Jonkassidy » April 18th, 2015

Here's my baby, 2012 EX-L V6.
Not so much a build thread because I think I'm pretty much done, only thing I plan on doing is a proper headlight retrofit.
Lowered on Megan racing EZ's with a jpower 3arm camber kit. V type roof spoiler from ebay seller shadowspeed.
EBC slotted rotors and red stuff pads up front, no more steering wheel shimmy when I hit the brakes.
Ace Alloy Convex 20x8.5 et45 up front and 20x8.5 et40 with a 3mil spacer( don't know if the makes it 37et or 43et) rear
245 35 20 Hankook Ventus V12's all around, I didn't want to cheap out on tires since my kids are alway in my car.
35% tint all around. Quad exhaust tips some generic brand from the muffler shop.
Hope you enjoy!
Fitment in the front is good IMO only rubs on the freeway a little, don't have fender work done up front.
Rear fitment is off a little but I'm fine with it. Rear fenders are rolled.
I've since lowered the back to match the front, I just like how the sun makes the paint look totally different than the other pics.
Thanks for looking!

Erii808

Re: Jonkassidy's build.

by Erii808 » April 18th, 2015

Nice! I want to do quad exhaust tips as well, i have a 4 cylinder so its prolly going to cost me extra, around how much did it cost you? And check out my build as well!

Jonkassidy

Re: Jonkassidy's build.

by Jonkassidy » April 18th, 2015

Erii808 wrote:Nice! I want to do quad exhaust tips as well, i have a 4 cylinder so its prolly going to cost me extra, around how much did it cost you? And check out my build as well!

Thanks. I think it was like 180.00 for both tips and the work.