jman64cola’s 08 accord ex-l coupe project over engineered
What all have you modified on your Accord?

Jonkassidy

Re: jman64cola’s 08 accord ex-l coupe project over engineered

by Jonkassidy » April 29th, 2015

The wood floor looks so nice!!! Can you elaborate a little more on building it?

jman64cola

by jman64cola » April 30th, 2015

Once I get some time I will write up a how to, but basically you build a frame, trace your trunk out with foam board (dollar stores stuff works great) then you transfer that to your base board. Then once all that is cut out you start piecing in the floor 1 piece at a time. I did it all out side of the trunk then would test fit a few sections at a time.
08 accord coupe EX-L NAV Manuel 5 speed
mods: Enkei gp5 18x8 : 3p air lift : Greddy cat back exhaust : j-power rear camber kit : sti lip : mugen rep grill : trunk and roof lip spoiler: H & R 25 mm spacers in rear: ebay intake : k tuner end user tune : skunk 2 down pipe : custom ebonized oak wood floor trunk : :lol: :lol: :lol:

jman64cola

by jman64cola » April 30th, 2015

No more need for the hood prop

mods: Enkei gp5 18x8 : 3p air lift : Greddy cat back exhaust : j-power rear camber kit : sti lip : mugen rep grill : trunk and roof lip spoiler: H & R 25 mm spacers in rear: ebay intake : k tuner end user tune : skunk 2 down pipe : custom ebonized oak wood floor trunk : :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jonkassidy

by Jonkassidy » April 30th, 2015

jman64cola wrote:Once I get some time I will write up a how to, but basically you build a frame, trace your trunk out with foam board (dollar stores stuff works great) then you transfer that to your base board. Then once all that is cut out you start piecing in the floor 1 piece at a time. I did it all out side of the trunk then would test fit a few sections at a time.

Thanks bud,I'll be looking for that write up.

jman64cola

by jman64cola » May 4th, 2015

Took best of show 2 weeks ago at the rock island car show.

Went to the jc witney car show yesterday.
Had a good time can't wait for more shows.

datkidfromTO

Re: jman64cola’s 08 accord ex-l coupe project "over engineered"

by datkidfromTO » May 5th, 2015

jman64cola wrote:
Also got my pads and rotors in. Look great and will be installing in the next few weeks once I get my jack stands back.

How did you like the Max brakes? I'm planning on getting them for my car.
IG: @datkidfromTO

2008 Accord Sedan i4 EX-L w/ Nav

jman64cola

by jman64cola » May 6th, 2015

I like them they are performing well, but I'm not sold.on the pads yet, I'm thinking about swapping them out to something else. I'm getting a good bit of brakedust. Might go with some oem cerimanc pads or ebc pads but the rotors were well worth the money.

datkidfromTO

by datkidfromTO » May 6th, 2015

jman64cola wrote:I like them they are performing well, but I'm not sold.on the pads yet, I'm thinking about swapping them out to something else. I'm getting a good bit of brakedust. Might go with some oem cerimanc pads or ebc pads but the rotors were well worth the money.

Thats good to hear! The company is local here in Toronto so I'll try to pick them up from their warehouse.
IG: @datkidfromTO

2008 Accord Sedan i4 EX-L w/ Nav

ChrisB8thgen

by ChrisB8thgen » May 17th, 2015

How did you install the front lip? just drill into the bumper and just secure a nut onto the other end?
2011 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S

Follow me on Instragram! @chrisbafia

jman64cola

by jman64cola » May 18th, 2015

use the supplied screws and just install them into the bumper and lip. no need to drill since they make there own holes.