Luna
What all have you modified on your Accord?

Jensen

Luna

by Jensen » November 25th, 2014

Introductions
So I figure it only took me about 5 months to finally do this so I'll start from the beginning. I guess I'm an O.G. or some shit to this 8th gen scene. Honestly love the car and the platform and wanted to create something beautiful to myself. But like every journey through a car build there is bound to be trial and error that follows. So let me give you an insight into my favorite build (so far) This is the build of my first love, Luna.

When I first purchased Luna so was an i4 auto PMM that was originally black plastidipped.

IMG_0007.JPG

This car was something else, literally, like so many issues with the paint and body, this was my low key ratchet queen. Although mechanically sound, she had work to be done. I knew it, but hey, that's part of the journey after all right? We love these cars so much that we invest time, money and sweat and tears into their greatness.

One of the first mods I did was HIDs, these fogs were interesting cause there was housing but no wiring kit or anything so me and a friend had to jerry rig something together to make it work, and work it did!

IMG_1489.JPG

One of the first major mods I ended up doing next were coilovers, specially Megan Racing EZ street coils. And to all you future youngins. Make sure you lower it first, then throw on wheels. This was a great time because that is when I first met my hoes Jorge (Blue smurf Accord) Joey "Joel (Black CV3) and Gabby...err Gabe (Blue cv1) Great guys and great friends. Sadly as I entered the game, they were deciding their departure.

IMG_1651.JPG
Last edited by Jensen on April 15th, 2015, edited 2 times in total.

coolblue

Re: Luna

by coolblue » November 25th, 2014

Can't wait to see your new Accord LOL...
Honda Accord Coupe EX-L I4
Belize Blue Pearl
Instagram • kulblue
Build Thread • CoolBlue™
FaceBook • CoolBlue™

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » November 25th, 2014

hahahaha, Welcome to Our8thGens!

YoLowAccord