naziz93 Build
What all have you modified on your Accord?

naziz93

naziz93 Build

by naziz93 » November 11th, 2014

Hey Everyone. Never really been too active on forums, but thought I'd make a build thread. Nothing too crazy, but its been fun building.

2011 2.4 LX Sedan Purchased May 2011
Celestial Blue Metallic
Had a few "mods" in the past that I no longer understand what I was thinking. I'll share them anyway.

Off the top of my head, here's what I can remember modification wise in no particular order:
8000K HIDS
10K HID Fog Lights
V6 Front End Bumper Conversion
Color Matched Grille
Takeda Short Ram Intake
Magnaflow 14832 Muffler
Lip Spoiler
Roof Spoiler
Incurve IC-S10 Wheels
Megan EZ Coilovers
Camber Kit
Rear Lip
Front Splitter
Clazzio Perforated Leather Covers
Power Akoustik Ingenix Radio
Tint

First thing done were HIDs at 6000k and a questionable LED strip on the headlights.

Then I got the roof spoiler and a "m3" spoiler which looked a lot better on eBay. Can't forget the hubcaps as well!

Picked up some BBS from the Camry

Then switched them to the TSX A-Spec wheels and lowered on Eibach Pro-Kit which did drop it, but a complete waste of time. I drove on them for a good amount of time and my stock struts did not blow, but the height drop is very minimal. Funny thing is, I thought I was low.

Even played with Plastidip for a little

Removed the Plastidip shortly after and color-matched the grille and added a Red JDM Honda Emblem

Then I got a real lip spoiler, (didn't exactly put it on right). Magnaflow 14832 muffler added as well

Nice Palm Trees

Grazed my bumper on another car in my driveway one morning. Could of easily been fixed, but decided it was time to get a V6 front bumper!

Upgraded to Megan EZ coilovers and made me laugh at the thought of springs

The offset on the TSX wheels were too weak for the drop though. Thought I can upgrade to other 18s seeing that I can just use the same tires. Being a offset newbie, thought it would work. I was wrong, tires were way too meaty for the new wheels I bought.

Got the right size tires for the XXR 530s. Added front splitter as well. Wasn't completely satisfied with this setup as the front wheels sat more out than the rear and did not really want to run spacers in the rear. Also realized 18s were too small for our cars.

Added rear lip. Fighting with the 9th gen in the driveway.

Picked up some Incurve IC-S10 Wheels. 20x9 20 offset all around. Took some work to get them to fit in the front. Roll, Pull, Slight Flare, but they work and I'm satisfied except that I'm running 30 series tires and I daily the car.

Not much more to do, but I will update this thread as little things are done.

YoLowAccord

Re: naziz93 Build

by YoLowAccord » November 11th, 2014

I am absolutely obsessed with this color. Really wish i could have found one in this color. Looks great though. Love the new wheels!

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » November 11th, 2014

Agreed YoLowAccord. Had I known this color existed when I bought mine, I wouldn't have gotten a white one. Glad to see so many pictures of this color modified! Keep 'em coming!

naziz93

by naziz93 » November 12th, 2014

Thanks! The color was only available on the Accords in the 8.5 gens. I originally wanted a Black sedan, but I'm definitely happy with my decision.

Brian

by Brian » November 12th, 2014

Looks great, what happen to the front splitter in the last picture?

naziz93

by naziz93 » November 12th, 2014

Brian wrote:Looks great, what happen to the front splitter in the last picture?

Had a paint chip. Just got repainted today for Simply Clean.

Brian

by Brian » November 13th, 2014

naziz93 wrote:
Brian wrote:Looks great, what happen to the front splitter in the last picture?

Had a paint chip. Just got repainted today for Simply Clean.

Nice, I been meaning to go get my chrome piece on my grill color matched but sometimes I prefer the chrome. Luckily I have an extra one so I can swap back and fourth if I want.

naziz93

by naziz93 » November 13th, 2014

Nice, the color matched grille is always a nice touch. Also looks good with just the top color matched and the two chrome pieces left alone. Chips really easily though from what I think was bad prep from my previous painter. We were supposed to sand it down and hit it with bull dog before repainting it, just not enough time.