WHAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Hola from the tri-state area!
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

teezythakidd

WHAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Hola from the tri-state area!

by teezythakidd » November 13th, 2014

Hoi what's up, everyone! I was invited here by coolblue (http://our8thgens.com/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=89) from DA! This forum, I presume, is pretty new and so far very welcoming to us 8th-geners since the 8th-gen community is... well... dying on DA. Haha. It's a great thing knowing that there's a whole forum dedicated to the 8th generation.

I got my car in July of this year... a few days before my birthday :D I named it/her "Nina". Nina is a Taffeta White '09 Accord, EX-L, automatic 4cyl. She had 68k on her the day I got it, and now has well over 74k. I do a lot of driving within the tri-state area... such is the luxury of being in a "long"-distance relationship lol. Got her for just over 16 grand! This is my first car ever, and considering that I'm young, and still in college, still building credit, AND being able to double my car note payments every month, I'd say that purchasing an 8G was one of the best choices I'll ever make. I've driven cars that drive-ride nicer and have more features, but I'm not complaining at all. I'm highly satisfied with how well Honda managed to engineer and refine the Accord in the 8th generation and beyond, as I've also and rode in driven older Accords and Civics.... and let's just say... I'm one happy camper!
I haven't run into any issues................... yet... I'm sure I'm bound to run into something at some point, because nothing is perfect... however, I'm the type of guy to stay on top of maintenance! It would be great if I don't have any absurd issues down the line, but... ya know. Thankfully, the previous owner (fortunately there is only one previous owner, as reported on the Carfax and other records) took damn well care of the car and kept a 1:1 relationship with the maintenance of the car, and I'm gonna continue the trend. Although there are a few mods I wanna give a shot with my car soon (probably after the winter season) that you guys could probably (sic: definitely) help me with! Lol!

Nonetheless, I look forward to making new friends and fellow "aspiring" car geeks like myself, so don't be a stranger! We're all a family, O8G!! huzzah!
Last edited by teezythakidd on November 13th, 2014, edited 1 time in total.
"Information is not knowledge." – Albert Einstein

YoLowAccord

Re: WHAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

by YoLowAccord » November 13th, 2014

Glad we could save you from the other place. Welcome to O8G

teezythakidd

Re: WHAZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Hola from the tri-state are

Thanks, bud! Looking forward to the networking!

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » November 13th, 2014

Welcome to Our8thGens! Glad to have you here. If you don't mind, could we try to keep mod lists out of signatures? That's why we have a build thread section :) You can always put a link to your build thread in your signature :)

teezythakidd

mcbtay wrote:Welcome to Our8thGens! Glad to have you here. If you don't mind, could we try to keep mod lists out of signatures? That's why we have a build thread section :) You can always put a link to your build thread in your signature :)

Sorry for bringing my bad DA habits here! LOL! I'll take it out. My bad!

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » November 13th, 2014

teezythakidd wrote:Sorry for bringing my bad DA habits here! LOL! I'll take it out. My bad!

Not a big deal man! Just trying to keep everything clean and easy to read :) Let's see some pictures!

teezythakidd

I understand! And I'll take some when the weather gets better :D I haven't had an actual photoshoot with it yet, shockingly enough. But I'll be sure to get some shots for you guys, and definitely before it starts snowing!

coolblue

by coolblue » November 13th, 2014

Welcome to our8thgens man...

Post some photo....
Honda Accord Coupe EX-L I4
Belize Blue Pearl
Instagram • kulblue
Build Thread • CoolBlue™
FaceBook • CoolBlue™

mikeyblu

by mikeyblu » November 14th, 2014

where from the tri state are you? im from Westchester/NYC

teezythakidd

by teezythakidd » November 14th, 2014

mikeyblu wrote:where from the tri state are you? im from Westchester/NYC

Aye whaddup! New Haven County/Southern CT!