PRL Motorsports ZDX TB Adapter to Stock Manifold for the 2012+ Civic Si fits out K24 manifolds!
Engine and performance mods to make your Accord more racekar.

staro0989

PRL Motorsports ZDX TB Adapter to Stock Manifold for the 2012+ Civic Si fits out K24 manifolds!

by staro0989 » March 14th, 2015

So I ordered a ZDX throttle body adapter that is made for the 2012+ Civic Si's stock manifold from PRL Motorsports. It fits perfectly on our I4 manifolds as the photos show. It matches the diameter of back side of the ZDX throttle body and tapers off to our 66mm manifold. I do not have the ZDX throttle body but I thought it would be good to know that we can utilize the ZDX throttle body. I do not know what kinds of gains we should expect, but I assume with the correct intake piping, we should be able to make some extra power with Ktuner. Hope this helps some of you! I am not keeping it as I am looking for a different project car potentially and I already have a buyer.

mcbtay
Site Admin

Re: PRL Motorsports ZDX TB Adapter to Stock Manifold for the 2012+ Civic Si fits out K24 manifolds!

by mcbtay » March 19th, 2015

Great pictures and information man! Appreciate you doing the leg work!

Hayydeen

Re: PRL Motorsports ZDX TB Adapter to Stock Manifold for the 2012+ Civic Si fits out K24 manifolds!

by Hayydeen » November 17th, 2015

Good stuff man!