2008 Accord tuned by KTuner
Engine and performance mods to make your Accord more racekar.

mikeyblu

2008 Accord tuned by KTuner

by mikeyblu » November 5th, 2014

sup guys, i have my accord modded and tuned by Ktuner with a basemap tune. my current performance mods are as follows:
full custom 2.5 inch exhaust with 2nd cat delete,
RV6 Precat delete
dual magnaflow 14832 mufflers
magnaflow 10436 and magnaflow 10416 resonators
injen cold air intake
p2r throttle body spacer with coolant bypass.

i will be getting a custom dyno tune and be fully tuned for a nice street tune within the next couple of weeks, any questions feel free to ask

btw for those who heard my car say i have one of the best sounding exhaust setups they ever heard ;)

heres a quick video of me at the drag strip. i messed up really bad and shifted into third right after i shifted into second and went half way down the drag strip at like 4000 rpms lol and left my subwoofer in my car (i have about 300 pounds of car audio installed) with my heavy wheels lol... my time was 16.9. once i take off my wheels and get a retune im going back to the track if its still open

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8pM4sL ... e=youtu.be

ahowell08

Re: 2008 Accord tuned by KTuner

by ahowell08 » November 8th, 2014

when you used ktuner to tune your car with. You are tuned on 93? Correct?
Also what hp did yours come stock with bc ive got the 08 coupe lxs with 190 stock. At 215 right now and about to do way more mods and get hondata flashpro bc ill be using the Tsx ECU
My car runs 16.9-17.5 with the short ram p2r tbs and dual straight pipes resonator and muffler delete
Im curious what mine will run when i finsih bolt ons and the tune.

but sweet ride man and NO im not trying to be mean or rude.

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » November 8th, 2014

KTuner is tuned at 91 octane, IIRC you can't get 93 in all parts of the country.

mikeyblu

by mikeyblu » November 8th, 2014

ahowell08 wrote:when you used ktuner to tune your car with. You are tuned on 93? Correct?
Also what hp did yours come stock with bc ive got the 08 coupe lxs with 190 stock. At 215 right now and about to do way more mods and get hondata flashpro bc ill be using the Tsx ECU
My car runs 16.9-17.5 with the short ram p2r tbs and dual straight pipes resonator and muffler delete

yeah im using 93 octane becauses thatss the only premium fuel we have in NY. but your car does not have 190 hp lol or 215 lol thats base horsepower, not wheel horsepower, what your car actually puts down). stock accords dyno at around 130-165 depending which dyno you use (dynojet, dynapack, dynolog, mustang dyno, etc) anyways i had around 130hp stock on a dynolog and got 152 after intake, exhaust and tune (those numbers = 180 wheel horsepower on a dynojet)

and i a ran a 16.9 when i went to the track but i messed up pretty bad and had a really slow reaction time lol it was my first time going to the track, i went with my super heavy wheels, my 300 pound audio system and paired with messed up shifting. im almost 100 percent sure if i remove my entire audio system and put lightweight wheels i will be in the 15s

Aalok

by Aalok » November 8th, 2014

Man I should've jumped on this when they were doing the preorder. Definitely will get it when they release it. Sounds amazing!

staro0989

by staro0989 » November 8th, 2014

Aalok wrote:Man I should've jumped on this when they were doing the preorder. Definitely will get it when they release it. Sounds amazing!

http://ktuner.com/0812accord/

mikeyblu

by mikeyblu » November 8th, 2014

email him at Info@KTuner.com to get in contact and discuss information with him

KTuner

by KTuner » November 8th, 2014

They are released. Definitely email in, talk to your local dealer, or find them listed on Xenocron.com next week. If you have any other questions let me know.

indodarknight

by indodarknight » November 8th, 2014

ahowell08 wrote:when you used ktuner to tune your car with. You are tuned on 93? Correct?

lxs stock bhp is 190, but i've dynoed my car (5spd) stock and got 161whp, if you have auto, you're will be less than that,

curious on how you decided to say you have 215? what are the mods? if only p2r tbs and dual straight pipes and muffler delete, you won't have 215

I've done full bolt on before turbo with 2 set ups:

1. takeda sri, p2r tbs, p2r downpipe, greddy se, ur pulley, stage2 clutch and made only 186ish whp
2. k&n sri, rv6 pcd, rv6 testpipe, greddy se, ur pulley, stage2 clutch and made only 190ish whp

then now with boost:

- greddy t25 turbo, greddy bov, tial wastegate 10psi, aem truboost, aem wideband, rcb im, custom all piping with intercooler, 1000cc injectors, dw s65 fuel pump, ur pulley, stage2 clutch, straight pipe 2 1/2" pipe for exhaust, with borla muffler oem tip and made 303whp/320tq at 11psi

I'm almost sure if I still have the 2nd set up, with ktuner, I'll break that 200whp barrier, maybe I'll even be at 210whp area, but when i had that set up, it was like 1yr and half ago, and no tuner wanted to mess around with our car :(

I'm just glad k-tuner is in with us 8thgen, that is one of the biggest break through, so we thank you James Holy :D
:roll: stock 6-6, YAY! / its so SLOW / need a FASTER car / WHEEL whore/ save the MANUAL / in need of BOOST! again... :lol:

KTuner

by KTuner » November 8th, 2014

No problem.