• Just pop the side panel half way ,then you will need to remove these 5 screws to get more space. That you can remove the 1 clip ( green clip ) See Photo.
• You will need remove this too. For Having more space.
• Now you can see, I have more room to pinch the green clip.
• This is how they look on lock.
• This is how they look on unlock. Should be like this that you can pull the side panel.
• If you can not remove it .Use long noise and pinch the green clip that you can pull it out.
• Just pop it all the clip and pull to remove the Rear Deck Cover.
• Here's how they look with out the Rear Deck Cover. You can see the Gray Wiring loop .You need to tape those. Dont ask me why Need to tape it, One member have the video and explane which is the rattle coming from. I just followed LOL ..
• Here's How I did on the Gray Wiring Loop.
• Done!! .. You can put it back the Cover and try it if the rattle is gone. Mine No more Rattle
Last edited by coolblue on October 29th, 2016, edited 2 times in total.
the sedan is different, but those green clips are designed to be one time use. You are supposed to hit the panel with a mallet in a specific spot to break the clip as per the service manual. Just make sure when you put that back in it locks correctly. the purpose of those is to prevent that pillar cover from flying off when the side airbags deploy.