Simple. Clean. Budget build.
What all have you modified on your Accord?

E_Suber

Simple. Clean. Budget build.

by E_Suber » February 22nd, 2018

Living in the Midwest can have its pros & cons, but you'll quickly learn that all 4 seasons can happen in the blink of an eye. Although I was happy on the outcome of Super Bowl Sunday; I was not happy to see that 50 degree rain turned to ice during a snow storm. Needless to say the weather got the best of me:
IMG_1528.JPG

I contimplated totaling it out or fixing it, but having owned two 8th gens & the vision I had for this car I couldn't do it:
IMG_1554.JPG

As spring approaches I had been sitting on a couple parts for the car, probably another reason I decided to keep the car, but she's finally getting what she deserves. I've seen this mod done to plenty of 8th gens and because of the accident the brake rotors, calipers, and pads arn't the same and always squeak. Even though brakes are operational I wanted a little something more and to get rid of that annoying squeak (yes the existing rotors and pads are brand new & I tried wearing them down to see if the problem would correct itself).
IMG_1484.JPG

Not pictured is drilled/slotted rotors, stainless steel brake lines, & paint. All I wanted out of this car was to have a fun daily and to still look asceticslly pleasing. Excited to share this build with you guys. More to come.
Blacked 12' M6V6 Coupe / Insta: E_Suber / ACT ACRDNLY

VanillaGoorilla

Re: Simple. Clean. Budget build.

by VanillaGoorilla » March 13th, 2018

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

E_Suber

by E_Suber » September 30th, 2018

Finally got around to powder coating the wheels. Calipers are currently getting finished and I will post the final product when I can. For those of you wondering yes those are JDM center caps meant for a type r but obviously fit on the 8th gen wheels.
IMG_1239.JPG

E_Suber

by E_Suber » December 13th, 2018

Finally got around to getting the stainless brake lines/rotors/calipers done.
IMG_1815.JPG

IMG_1816.JPG