Will those wheels fit? START HERE..
Trying to find the perfect tire size for your new wheels? Trying to figure out the offset you need for your desired fitment?

SoCalPMM11

Re: Will those wheels fit? START HERE..

by SoCalPMM11 » March 19th, 2015

Hey guys I was wondering if our coupes could runa 20x10+20 in the front and 20x11 +8 in the rear with just rolling and slight pull?

mrdho

by mrdho » April 19th, 2015

Hey I just got some wheels that are 19x9.5+22 in the front and 19x10.5+22 in the rear any ideas on what tire size i should get, I wanted them to be a little stretched. I was also wondering how low i should should adjust my coils (1.5" or 1")??

MKMedina

by MKMedina » April 28th, 2015

Will 19x10 +0 offset fit on Coupe front? Maybe too aggressive?

Direct threat

by Direct threat » November 7th, 2015

i have the coupe exl looking to lower on the megan street coils but i am looking at rims right this second i really like the xxr 550s(yes i know they are a knock off but i dont wanna spend the money) i am thinking about going with the 8.75x 18 but the next size up is the 8.75x 20 and idk if they will fit and as far as offset they make a +19 idk how that will fit any suggestions i can get the rims for under 600 for all 4 if anyone has a better suggestion with that style rim let me know.

holic

by holic » May 4th, 2016

What would be the perfect offset and fitment with minimum or non rolled up for 20s wheels ??
Front and rear
lets say Lowered 1.5 - 2 in minimum or less ? for perfect fitment??
With spacer ? or without
20x8.5 /9 / 9.5 / 10 +- how about the offsets ???

i would want a flush look with the fender but not too close enough to dmg the fenders.

Thank you before hands!!

VanillaGoorilla

by VanillaGoorilla » November 7th, 2017

holic wrote:What would be the perfect offset and fitment with minimum or non rolled up for 20s wheels ??
Front and rear
lets say Lowered 1.5 - 2 in minimum or less ? for perfect fitment??
With spacer ? or without
20x8.5 /9 / 9.5 / 10 +- how about the offsets ???

i would want a flush look with the fender but not too close enough to dmg the fenders.

Thank you before hands!!

Ever find anything out man ?