Hello everyone!
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

JSoukB

Hello everyone!

by JSoukB » May 1st, 2016

Hello everyone, my name is Johnathan. This is my 2012 Honda Accord Coupe. I recently picked up this car around February because my 2001 Prelude wasn't quite exactly a smart daily commuter for a college student to be honest. LOL. This only thing I've done so far is Function Form coil-over suspension, a license plate relocation, and Weathertech visors. It's nothing much currently, but I'm trying to decide how I want to go at modifying this car. Please be good to me everyone. :)
Attachments
Side Driver.JPG
Angle 1.JPG
Front.JPG

coolblue

Re: Hello everyone!

by coolblue » May 2nd, 2016

looks good man... Welcome to our8thgens
Honda Accord Coupe EX-L I4
Belize Blue Pearl
Instagram • kulblue
Build Thread • CoolBlue™
FaceBook • CoolBlue™

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » May 2nd, 2016

Welcome to Our8thGens! We're seeing more and more red coupes pop up. Love this color. What else were you thinking about doing?

JSoukB

by JSoukB » May 2nd, 2016

mcbtay wrote:Welcome to Our8thGens! We're seeing more and more red coupes pop up. Love this color. What else were you thinking about doing?

I have many things I have in mind for the car. For sure I would like to go towards a more subtle VIP styling, while still having its sporty characteristics. I'm interested in doing a custom lip for the front and maybe a rear diffuser. I plan on adding dual muffler tips. New wheels and tires. A few other exterior changes as well. As time goes on I may find other things to do to the car, but right now being a college student you can't really invest most of your earning into the build. This will be one of those slow builds, which aims for personal satisfaction and perfectly (use that term loosely haha).

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » May 2nd, 2016

JSoukB wrote:I have many things I have in mind for the car. For sure I would like to go towards a more subtle VIP styling, while still having its sporty characteristics. I'm interested in doing a custom lip for the front and maybe a rear diffuser. I plan on adding dual muffler tips. New wheels and tires. A few other exterior changes as well. As time goes on I may find other things to do to the car, but right now being a college student you can't really invest most of your earning into the build. This will be one of those slow builds, which aims for personal satisfaction and perfectly (use that term loosely haha).

Sounds cool! Definitely can't wait to see what you do with it! :)