2012 Honda Accord SE
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

Burst

2012 Honda Accord SE

by Burst » January 14th, 2016

Basically when I first got the car.
Modifications:
Tinted windows
Window Visors
Painted mud flaps
Disabled Drl's
Varrstoen MK2 Matte black bronze lip 18 x 9.5 +25 offset
Tire specs: 225/45/18
Kicker dual comps 12's
Painted brake calipers gold/bronze
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Last edited by Burst on August 20th, 2019, edited 7 times in total.

Bold10

Re: 2012 Honda Accord SE

by Bold10 » January 17th, 2016

Car looks great
What are the specs for you wheels and tires ?
Thanks

jman64cola

by jman64cola » January 17th, 2016

welcome!!!
08 accord coupe EX-L NAV Manuel 5 speed
mods: Enkei gp5 18x8 : 3p air lift : Greddy cat back exhaust : j-power rear camber kit : sti lip : mugen rep grill : trunk and roof lip spoiler: H & R 25 mm spacers in rear: ebay intake : k tuner end user tune : skunk 2 down pipe : custom ebonized oak wood floor trunk : :lol: :lol: :lol:

Burst

by Burst » January 17th, 2016

Bold10 wrote:Car looks great
What are the specs for you wheels and tires ?
Thanks

Wheels are 18x9.5 +25 offset
Tires are 225 45 18

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » February 2nd, 2016

Welcome to the group! Glad to have you here. Unfortunately, I'm unable to see the picture you posted. Let's see some more pics of the ride!

Burst

by Burst » March 1st, 2016

mcbtay wrote:Welcome to the group! Glad to have you here. Unfortunately, I'm unable to see the picture you posted. Let's see some more pics of the ride!

Yeah that's my bad i had them up then ocd kicked in and i was moving them around. Anyways here's some.

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » April 20th, 2016

Burst wrote:
mcbtay wrote:Welcome to the group! Glad to have you here. Unfortunately, I'm unable to see the picture you posted. Let's see some more pics of the ride!

Yeah that's my bad i had them up then ocd kicked in and i was moving them around. Anyways here's some.

Looking good! What's next? I've got a thing for white sedans haha

Burst

by Burst » April 22nd, 2016

mcbtay wrote:
Burst wrote:

Looking good! What's next? I've got a thing for white sedans haha

Well as of today I still need to put my coilovers on. As for other things I had bought an STI lip not to long ago and I thought it was going to fit the accord model but it turns out it's not quite angled correctly so there's that. Also Probably going to do exhaust and air intake over the summer.I don't know much on retro-fitting so probably do a bunch a research and video watching till I can get anywhere near headlights. But yeah Other plans include wrapping the roof in black/ or throwing a bike rack on top along with darkening the tail lights. Debating still on making my ambers clear or not. Also I removed my mud-flaps I think it looks clean that way but they left gouges in the paint (which show a clear outline of the flap) from rubbing or whatever so I need to try to fix that somehow otherwise re-paint them. Waiting for summer to arrive to try Plasti-dipping then chrome trim once again, for some reason it's very difficult masking is a pain + cold weather doesn't help whatsoever.