Retrofit - Moshpit
Show off your custom retrofit, interior lights, backup cameras, or head units! We want to see how you wired your electronics up! Sponsored by TheRetrofitSource

Big LrG

Retrofit - Moshpit

by Big LrG » April 20th, 2016

Post up pics and/or any info on your current, previous, future retrofit project plans and/or ideas.

Found the headlamps on ebay for a coupe as low as $163 for the pair. Pretty reasonable if you ask me.

Was considering doing a MDX conversion but funds are tied into other projects for the car. MDX headlamps are going for $157 per side right now.

Currently I am rocking a setup made by DynamikiLLu51ons with a quad projector setup with RGB Demon eyes. It was one of a kind when I first had it back in 2012, but as of now it's #1) pretty cookie cutter and #2) boring now. Want to do something different but it's my weekend track car and garage queen.

Lets see what the community has!
Last edited by Big LrG on April 20th, 2016, edited 1 time in total.
08' Alabaster Silver Coupe V6

mcbtay
Site Admin

Re: Retrofit - Moshpit

by mcbtay » April 20th, 2016

Man, that's a decent price on the MDX lamps. Do you have a link for that?

Big LrG

by Big LrG » April 20th, 2016

mcbtay wrote:Man, that's a decent price on the MDX lamps. Do you have a link for that?

Ebay Link Here Just the LH side though.

Found a RH side for slightly more ($169): RH Side Ebay Link
08' Alabaster Silver Coupe V6

jman64cola

by jman64cola » April 22nd, 2016

First retrofit
They were rgb cob halos with red and blue demon eyes, blacked out housings and tinted corners.

Newest set
Newest set has: switchback halos wired in sequence, mini 7.0 retrofitted into the high beam bowls, rgb demon eyes with dual channels, color matched housings, carbon fiber wrapped corner reflectors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
08 accord coupe EX-L NAV Manuel 5 speed
mods: Enkei gp5 18x8 : 3p air lift : Greddy cat back exhaust : j-power rear camber kit : sti lip : mugen rep grill : trunk and roof lip spoiler: H & R 25 mm spacers in rear: ebay intake : k tuner end user tune : skunk 2 down pipe : custom ebonized oak wood floor trunk : :lol: :lol: :lol: