2008 - 2012 Honda Accord Coupe W/Clear Corner Lights
Show off your custom retrofit, interior lights, backup cameras, or head units! We want to see how you wired your electronics up! Sponsored by TheRetrofitSource

jonathane

2008 - 2012 Honda Accord Coupe W/Clear Corner Lights

by jonathane » June 27th, 2015

not trying to be deceptive or provide false advertisement because i did not know which forum category to put this inquiry into, but i currently found this forum from another accord site (http://www.driveaccord.net/forums/51-8t ... ights.html) stating that the individual SHOWCARMRYUK had made clear corner lenses for the 8th gen Accord coupe, but i noticed that he had been banned from the site with no reason why, i contacted clearcorners.com to see if they make anything for our cars but nothing. Just wondering if anyone found someone who makes clear lenses for our headlights if possible, my friend who has an 3rd gen TL Type-S was able to find someone in the US who makes the clear corners for his headlights only, just wanted to see if there was an individual or company that does the same

bobbyswagit

Re: 2008 - 2012 Honda Accord Coupe W/Clear Corner Lights

by bobbyswagit » August 2nd, 2015

Look him up on google by his username, i did and some of his other pages came up. Also he probably got banned for a reason so be careful with any transactions.

bobbyswagit

Re: 2008 - 2012 Honda Accord Coupe W/Clear Corner Lights

by bobbyswagit » August 2nd, 2015

also member coolblue and other members do retrofits and can probably do something similar