2011 Accord Coupe LX-S Foglights?
Show off your custom retrofit, interior lights, backup cameras, or head units! We want to see how you wired your electronics up! Sponsored by TheRetrofitSource

ChrisB8thgen

2011 Accord Coupe LX-S Foglights?

by ChrisB8thgen » February 19th, 2015

So i found out that the LX-S isnt wired for foglights so im going to have to go with aftermarket foglights and end up splicing it with the parking lights. I've found Trendgear's foglights but they only sell them for 08-10 and i heard it wont fit the 2011 but i really like them because they have a button for the fogs. Anyone else have a LX-S with fogs? What brand do you have and how did you install?

Thanks!
2011 Honda Accord Coupe LX-S

Follow me on Instragram! @chrisbafia

mcbtay
Site Admin

Re: 2011 Accord Coupe LX-S Foglights?

by mcbtay » February 23rd, 2015

Here's one way to wire them. I bought all OEM fogs and stuff and just custom wired them to this button out of a Fit (I think)

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=46

jdavis121

by jdavis121 » February 24th, 2015

i have an 08 lx that doesn't have the wires I bought some aftermarket offroad lights and im mounting them to the actual bumper in the lower grill so they will shine through the bumper cover don't have pics yet as its not wired and installed.
2008 Honda accord sedan lx I4
mods:
intake
exhaust
window tint
coil overs
aftermarket head lights
mugen style grill
mugen visors
trunk spoiler
18" akita rims dipped purple
things to come:
side skirts
tinted tail lights
plasti dipping whole car two tone
roof spoiler
front lip

teezythakidd

by teezythakidd » April 29th, 2015

jdavis121 wrote:i have an 08 lx that doesn't have the wires I bought some aftermarket offroad lights and im mounting them to the actual bumper in the lower grill so they will shine through the bumper cover don't have pics yet as its not wired and installed.

Yoo, any updates? Considering doing this myself with some generic-ish LED bars. I also referred to the lower grille as the "air duct on the middle of my front bumper" lololol (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=418)
"Information is not knowledge." – Albert Einstein

jdavis121

by jdavis121 » May 14th, 2015

teezythakidd wrote:
jdavis121 wrote:i have an 08 lx that doesn't have the wires I bought some aftermarket offroad lights and im mounting them to the actual bumper in the lower grill so they will shine through the bumper cover don't have pics yet as its not wired and installed.

Yoo, any updates? Considering doing this myself with some generic-ish LED bars. I also referred to the lower grille as the "air duct on the middle of my front bumper" lololol (viewtopic.php?f=9&t=418)

no sold them to a friend for his jeep but got a new idea with fogs to mountton my lip kit more to come with that shortly going to mount them in the little wells on the outside of fhe lip and run the wire the little grill.
2008 Honda accord sedan lx I4
mods:
intake
exhaust
window tint
coil overs
aftermarket head lights
mugen style grill
mugen visors
trunk spoiler
18" akita rims dipped purple
things to come: