Megan racing or tein street basis
Bags, coilover, and springs. Need rotors or pads? Want to do a BBK conversion?

Accord28

Megan racing or tein street basis

by Accord28 » January 12th, 2016

Hi,i'm new here ;) i'm in the market for coilovers but still debating if going with megan racing or tein street basis. I'm not trying to slammed my car i just want a smooth ride and get rid of the wheel gap :lol: my budget is $500 $750 .i don't want to spend more on suspension what would you guys recommend i've been searching for prices and these are the two options close to my budget . thank you hope to get some honest answers :D

jman64cola

Re: Megan racing or tein street basis

by jman64cola » January 14th, 2016

I went with Megans ez's and loved them, the only reason I'm selling mine is I'm going a different rough with my build. ill be posting mine for sale here in the next week or 2
08 accord coupe EX-L NAV Manuel 5 speed
mods: Enkei gp5 18x8 : 3p air lift : Greddy cat back exhaust : j-power rear camber kit : sti lip : mugen rep grill : trunk and roof lip spoiler: H & R 25 mm spacers in rear: ebay intake : k tuner end user tune : skunk 2 down pipe : custom ebonized oak wood floor trunk : :lol: :lol: :lol:

Accord28

by Accord28 » January 16th, 2016

What's the difference between ezII and ez street series? Sorry don't know much about coilovers lol

jman64cola

by jman64cola » January 17th, 2016

So there is ez's, ez II, and ss.

Ez and ezII are the same series just the II is the new version. Both have 16 way adjustable damping and full preload and height adjustments.

Ss are a upgrade from ez. They have 32 damping adjustment, a stiffer spring, and full preload and height adjustments.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
mods: Enkei gp5 18x8 : 3p air lift : Greddy cat back exhaust : j-power rear camber kit : sti lip : mugen rep grill : trunk and roof lip spoiler: H & R 25 mm spacers in rear: ebay intake : k tuner end user tune : skunk 2 down pipe : custom ebonized oak wood floor trunk : :lol: :lol: :lol:

jman64cola

by jman64cola » January 17th, 2016

And after looking at means website it looks like the ezII has only 15 damping adjustments over the 16 the ez have. That's about the only difference I can see

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

valiantsethan

by valiantsethan » January 31st, 2016

Let me know if you decide to go with either one. We get good deals on Teins at www.valiantsracing.com.
Huge selection of over 100,000 aftermarket performance parts. Free shipping on in-stock items over $99. Same Day Shipping before 5pm EST weekdays and we will price match against any legitimate retailer! Like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. http://facebook.com/valiantsracing @valiantsracing

http://www.valiantsracing.com