ESR Wheels on i4 sedan
Trying to find the perfect tire size for your new wheels? Trying to figure out the offset you need for your desired fitment?

saucee

ESR Wheels on i4 sedan

by saucee » May 19th, 2015

Has anyone ever thought of putting ESR wheels on their vehicle ? I think their SR02 model would standout on my i4 sedan.

Specs - 19x9.5 +22 front and 19x10.5+22 rear with a 4 inch lip all around.

These will be my FIRST set of wheels for this car and my budget isn't too big. Was considering about AG wheels, but as you know ..they're fucking expensive haha. Plan on purchasing Megan Coilovers next month though.

Would really like some feedback on what you guys think about the possible setup!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg (94.95 KiB) Viewed 20234 times
image.jpg

needmoney25

Re: ESR Wheels on i4 sedan

by needmoney25 » May 29th, 2015

Hey did you have to use and spacers for your rear wheels to avoid any type of rubbing???

breds2k

by breds2k » November 19th, 2015

Love ESR wheels, but many wont. Personally, they are still expensive. A great looking set of a wheels but they are considered "cheap, fake, rep" because they are $750 instead of $2500. To me, spending over $1000 on wheels (minus tires) is just silly. Id love to buy a set and think they will look great.

MyLevel

by MyLevel » January 18th, 2016

Got them on my coupe.

saucee

by saucee » May 2nd, 2016

needmoney25 wrote:Hey did you have to use and spacers for your rear wheels to avoid any type of rubbing???

sorry for the late reply but i actually went with a set of Rotiform 19" IND-t ..haven't gotten finished adjusting the ride height yet so there's not much rubbing but right now there are 20mm spacers in the rear only..

saucee

by saucee » May 2nd, 2016

breds2k wrote:Love ESR wheels, but many wont. Personally, they are still expensive. A great looking set of a wheels but they are considered "cheap, fake, rep" because they are $750 instead of $2500. To me, spending over $1000 on wheels (minus tires) is just silly. Id love to buy a set and think they will look great.

right. would rather put that much money torwards preformance parts or an airbag setup.. i ended up getting a good deal on some rotiform ind-t wheels though

valiantsethan

by valiantsethan » May 3rd, 2016

We are an authorized dealer for ESR wheels and other wheels as well. I'm also a sponsor on this forum. PM me what you need, I will get you a quote.

XXR, AVID1, ESR, Rota, Enkei, SSR, BBS, CCW, Volk Racing, Work, Gram Lights, Advan, BC Forged, Avant Garde, Rotiform, Konig and more
Huge selection of over 100,000 aftermarket performance parts. Free shipping on in-stock items over $99. Same Day Shipping before 5pm EST weekdays and we will price match against any legitimate retailer! Like and follow us on Facebook and Instagram. http://facebook.com/valiantsracing @valiantsracing

http://www.valiantsracing.com