Wheel size and tires
Trying to find the perfect tire size for your new wheels? Trying to figure out the offset you need for your desired fitment?

mrdho

Wheel size and tires

by mrdho » May 5th, 2015

Hi everyone, I have a question regarding the size of the tire I should get for my sedan. I currently have 19x9.5+22 front and 19x10.5 +22 rears I want to know what size tires to get so that there is no rubbing at all when my car is lowered. If you have any recommendation of brands that have long tread life that would help as well. This car is a daily driven as well. Thanks for you the help ! :D

ivan_j35z3

Re: Wheel size and tires

by ivan_j35z3 » May 6th, 2015

mrdho wrote:Hi everyone, I have a question regarding the size of the tire I should get for my sedan. I currently have 19x9.5+22 front and 19x10.5 +22 rears I want to know what size tires to get so that there is no rubbing at all when my car is lowered. If you have any recommendation of brands that have long tread life that would help as well. This car is a daily driven as well. Thanks for you the help ! :D

Are you trying to stretch? If so, how bad of a stretch?

mrdho

by mrdho » May 9th, 2015

im trying to stretch but not tooo much because it is a daily drive.

mrdho

by mrdho » May 10th, 2015

ivan_j35z3 wrote:
mrdho wrote:Hi everyone, I have a question regarding the size of the tire I should get for my sedan. I currently have 19x9.5+22 front and 19x10.5 +22 rears I want to know what size tires to get so that there is no rubbing at all when my car is lowered. If you have any recommendation of brands that have long tread life that would help as well. This car is a daily driven as well. Thanks for you the help ! :D

ivan_j35z3

by ivan_j35z3 » May 11th, 2015

mrdho wrote:
ivan_j35z3 wrote:

I'm on very similar specs and running 225/35/19 on 9.5 front and 245/35/19 on 10.5 rears. Its a nice stretch nothing too crazy.

Garrettjamez

by Garrettjamez » December 8th, 2015

Im looking for rims for my 12' coupe. I'd like to pay around 175ish (per wheel) any good wheel suggestions. Preferably 18's or 19's. ps, my car is black. :)

jman64cola

by jman64cola » December 9th, 2015

I'd suggest tire rack for that price range.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
08 accord coupe EX-L NAV Manuel 5 speed
mods: Enkei gp5 18x8 : 3p air lift : Greddy cat back exhaust : j-power rear camber kit : sti lip : mugen rep grill : trunk and roof lip spoiler: H & R 25 mm spacers in rear: ebay intake : k tuner end user tune : skunk 2 down pipe : custom ebonized oak wood floor trunk : :lol: :lol: :lol: