Will those wheels fit? START HERE..
Trying to find the perfect tire size for your new wheels? Trying to figure out the offset you need for your desired fitment?

Itz_duhnes

Will those wheels fit? START HERE..

by Itz_duhnes » November 6th, 2014

Want to know:
- Do these wheels fit?
- Will it rub?
- What size and widths should I buy?
- Sedan and Coupe fitments?
START HERE.

This will help eliminate individual post about wheel fitment. Please start your search here before creating another thread.

- itz_duhnes
instagram: itz_duhnes | San Diego | Level Up Garage | '09 Accord | WEDS Kranze Bazreia
Build what makes you happy
My Build Thread

authenicc

Re: Will those wheels fit? START HERE..

by authenicc » November 7th, 2014

Lookin at grabbin a pair of vossens for my black sedan i was considering a 20x8.5 +30 for the front and 20x10 +30 for rear with a 245/35/20 tire size had some noname 20s on before rubber in front no idea wt the offset was.. but it was wide currently lowered on Tein coils any recommendation on wt i should run interested in 20s only..

Inspire_cp3

by Inspire_cp3 » November 7th, 2014

@Authenicc
I'm rolling with Rohana RC10's 20x10 +30 all around and wrapped with 235/30/20 Lexani's
Hubby & Wife Owned 8th Gen Sedans
add me: www.Facebook.com/MixFinaTiK ====== search: HondaSociety.com SN: jaydm_cd6
Originally Posted by takezo
you mean Neal Foose!

authenicc

@inspire_cp3 any pics? hows the front doin? any rubbing/ rolled fenders? assuming your lowered ? thanks for the reply btw

Inspire_cp3

by Inspire_cp3 » November 7th, 2014

On my ride, the fenders are rolled but when busting a bitch, they rub nasty.
On the wifey's her's are rolled but not necessary. We just got them rolled just in
case she needs to follow me when we go in n' out of traffic on the freeway
Hubby & Wife Owned 8th Gen Sedans
add me: www.Facebook.com/MixFinaTiK ====== search: HondaSociety.com SN: jaydm_cd6
Originally Posted by takezo
you mean Neal Foose!

authenicc

preciate it! clean set up

NOEL_F13

by NOEL_F13 » January 1st, 2015

Recently just purchased a set of wheels 20x10.5 +25 front and 20x10.5 +5 rear. I knew I could pull off the fronts since I know a few people running the same setup but I was unsure of what I was going to need to do for the rears, so I did some research of other cars and got a good idea of what I wanted. After receiving the wheels I test fitted the wheels with the natural camber of the car being lowered and to my huge surprise they tucked by about a credit card amount of space to spare. Mind you my fenders have been rolled and pulled but from just the natural camber of me being so low there was about -7 degrees of camber. I still had the camber kit put on the car but the specs stayed about the same. My current suspension setup is Bc coilovers with the extreme low option and they were just about maxed out in the rear. So to give you an idea of being slammed and the natural camber you can fit a 20x10.5 +5 with a roll and minor pull.
IG@Noel_F13
09 Cbp Accord Coupe 6-6 // Full exhaust // Takeda short ram intake // Custom Headlights w/dual halos & rgb demon eyes // BC coilovers // 20x10.5 +25 front/+5 rear Avant Garde F421 w/candy brushed turquoise faces & polished lips & hardware // Supgrade purple & chrome lug nuts // Jpower rear camber kit // TRS 6k headlights

Bigwilly

by Bigwilly » January 18th, 2015

Noel your setup is dirty! Are you rolled up front? And are you running front and rear camber? Or just rear?

NOEL_F13

by NOEL_F13 » January 18th, 2015

Thanks. Rolled and pulled up front. Still rub like crazy when turning. No camber kit up front
IG@Noel_F13
09 Cbp Accord Coupe 6-6 // Full exhaust // Takeda short ram intake // Custom Headlights w/dual halos & rgb demon eyes // BC coilovers // 20x10.5 +25 front/+5 rear Avant Garde F421 w/candy brushed turquoise faces & polished lips & hardware // Supgrade purple & chrome lug nuts // Jpower rear camber kit // TRS 6k headlights

Bigwilly

by Bigwilly » January 19th, 2015

Cool thanks for getting back. Don't think I will go that aggressive but it helps give me an idea for offsets