Fixed My Burned Out Climate Control Lights
Show off your interior! Custom seats, aftermarket steering wheels, VIP trays... we want to see it all!

teezythakidd

Fixed My Burned Out Climate Control Lights

by teezythakidd » June 2nd, 2017

Hate to revive an old thread, but I've tried this twice with T4.2 LEDs and failed. The first time, only one bulb ended up working and it was the wrong color so I purchased the alleged color I wanted from a different vendor, and now these won't even remotely fit into the slots! I really want to go LED because I like how the pure white would go with the other lights, but I may just go with OEM climate control bulbs since because guaranteed fit.

Any advice?
"Information is not knowledge." – Albert Einstein

DWJM2513

Re: RE: Fixed My Burned Out Climate Control Lights

by DWJM2513 » November 10th, 2019

teezythakidd wrote:Hate to revive an old thread, but I've tried this twice with T4.2 LEDs and failed. The first time, only one bulb ended up working and it was the wrong color so I purchased the alleged color I wanted from a different vendor, and now these won't even remotely fit into the slots! I really want to go LED because I like how the pure white would go with the other lights, but I may just go with OEM climate control bulbs since because guaranteed fit.

Any advice?
I'm with you on reviving an old thread but I just got my 2008 accord ex-l and the absolute only thing wrong with the interior is the "off" button for the climate controls is busted in and I would love to get just that button replaced if at all possible ImageImage

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk