I've had my baby three months now and thought I'd make her stand out a bit what ya think?
Exterior and body mods. Lip kits, custom bumpers, different grilles, Inspire conversions... the list goes on!

elbori2nicev6

I've had my baby three months now and thought I'd make her stand out a bit what ya think?

by elbori2nicev6 » April 1st, 2017

Had my boy make some custom headlights! Led kit I installed and an android tablet custom radio ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

carterhalpern

Re: I've had my baby three months now and thought I'd make her stand out a bit what ya think?

by carterhalpern » April 2nd, 2017

Them lights look dope as fuck.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

elbori2nicev6

Re: I've had my baby three months now and thought I'd make her stand out a bit what ya think?

by elbori2nicev6 » April 2nd, 2017

carterhalpern wrote:Them lights look dope as fuck.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Good looks bro

calvin.ng

by calvin.ng » April 30th, 2017

Let's see some more shots of the headlights. How did you get the tablet to stay there? Is there a custom housing for it.

elbori2nicev6

by elbori2nicev6 » May 3rd, 2017

calvin.ng wrote:Let's see some more shots of the headlights. How did you get the tablet to stay there? Is there a custom housing for it.

The tablet is made for the 8th gens ImageImage

lickme1ok

by lickme1ok » October 8th, 2017

Im looking into changing the stock radio over to something better and really like your setup. Can you provide some info on yours, it looks really nice.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk