Lip kits and things
Exterior and body mods. Lip kits, custom bumpers, different grilles, Inspire conversions... the list goes on!

08Accord4dr

Re: Lip kits and things

by 08Accord4dr » October 20th, 2015

I been trying to do some research, to see what the difference is in the coupe vs. sedan bumpers, but haven't been successful. I was thinking I could just buy the coupe bumper and headlights. But I guess just buying the STI lip, and trying it first would make more sense. Definitely let us know how it goes.

Richard

Re: RE: Re: Lip kits and things

by Richard » October 20th, 2015

08Accord4dr wrote:I been trying to do some research, to see what the difference is in the coupe vs. sedan bumpers, but haven't been successful. I was thinking I could just buy the coupe bumper and headlights. But I guess just buying the STI lip, and trying it first would make more sense. Definitely let us know how it goes.

Wait can you really swap the coupes and sedans bumper? I used to have a 6th gen accord a while back and i know it was possible to switch between the coupe and sedan but is it possible with our 8 gens?

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

jman64cola

by jman64cola » October 21st, 2015

There was one that popped up a month ago that had a coupe front end on a sedan. From what I remembered they swapped the bumper headlights grill and fenders, and they may have had to do some body work on the fenders. So not a direct swap.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
08 accord coupe EX-L NAV Manuel 5 speed
mods: Enkei gp5 18x8 : 3p air lift : Greddy cat back exhaust : j-power rear camber kit : sti lip : mugen rep grill : trunk and roof lip spoiler: H & R 25 mm spacers in rear: ebay intake : k tuner end user tune : skunk 2 down pipe : custom ebonized oak wood floor trunk : :lol: :lol: :lol:

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » November 4th, 2015

jman64cola wrote:There was one that popped up a month ago that had a coupe front end on a sedan. From what I remembered they swapped the bumper headlights grill and fenders, and they may have had to do some body work on the fenders. So not a direct swap.

Yeah he had to swap grille, bumper, fenders, and headlights. But from my brief conversation with him there was a good bit of custom work he had to do in order to make it fit right.