JDM Honda Inspire Trunk Conversion
Exterior and body mods. Lip kits, custom bumpers, different grilles, Inspire conversions... the list goes on!

mcbtay
Site Admin

Re: JDM Honda Inspire Trunk Conversion

by mcbtay » July 27th, 2015

Gumby35 wrote:Where can i buy the insulation?!??

Bought mine from College Hills Honda.

Jdmthoughts

by Jdmthoughts » October 21st, 2015

Where did you order the parts from? Is the rear light a fog as well? No additional harness? Trying to compile a parts list but can't seem to find everything.

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » November 4th, 2015

Jdmthoughts wrote:Where did you order the parts from? Is the rear light a fog as well? No additional harness? Trying to compile a parts list but can't seem to find everything.

The lights he shows in his first post are indeed fog lights. Those are the JDM fog lights. You would obviously have to wire them in some capacity. Most tend to go with the LED variant. The fog light is typically only on one side, and you'll have to actually modify your trunk to get a halogen bulb on both sides, where you don't have to do that with the LEDs.

In short you'll need
--The JDM trunk garnish (bought mine on eBay)
--Either JDM fog lights or LED lights to go here (can be found on eBay, bought mine from Eagle Eyes Asia)
----My trunk LEDs came with the wiring harness that I had to tap into the existing tail light harness.

Sloane_2012

by Sloane_2012 » March 9th, 2016

@Brian, by any chance do you know or remember the manufacturer of those tail lights?
Brian wrote:Image
I have the same booty! Woot Woot!

djim

by djim » July 21st, 2016

Hi Guys,

I'm sure you guys get this questions often but I tried looking for the answer and cant find it.
Do any of you guys know what socket type and bulb type fits into the inspire trunk garnish on the inner tail lights?

Thanks in advance!