FS: Megan EZ Street Coilovers, Morimoto Mini H1 Retrofit
Post your items for sale here.

TyCurtOrm

FS: Megan EZ Street Coilovers, Morimoto Mini H1 Retrofit

by TyCurtOrm » May 1st, 2017

Putting my Accord back to stock to sell it. Getting rid of my Megan EZ Steet coilovers and projector retrofits.

The Megan's have ~25k miles. The problem is they are stuck on their current setting. Not sure if they are seized, or just full of dirt/break dust. The threads in between the spring and the adjusters are clean and work fine, just cant get the bottom part to budge. If they are seized, not sure if they could be rebuilt or not. Also has one of the strut bar studs missing. Only a problem if you plan on using a strut bar. This could be easily replaced by giving Megan a call.

At worst, they could be some really low lowering spring/strut combo:

Asking $200 OBO

Retrofit done with the Morimoto mini H1 stage III. Also including Morimoto xb 35w HID kit w/ ballasts and 5500k bulbs. Were installed on my car last summer and have had zero issues.

Asking $350 OBO

'08 Nighthawk Black Pearl LX Sedan

Mods:
Megan EZ Street Coilovers
SPC 3-arm camber kit
Thule roof rack
Nexus 7 Tab in OEM GPS location

TyCurtOrm

Re: FS: Megan EZ Street Coilovers, Morimoto Mini H1 Retrofit

by TyCurtOrm » May 8th, 2017

Motivated to sell these soon, make me an offer!

Mods:
Megan EZ Street Coilovers
SPC 3-arm camber kit
Thule roof rack
Nexus 7 Tab in OEM GPS location

TyCurtOrm

Re: FS: Megan EZ Street Coilovers, Morimoto Mini H1 Retrofit

by TyCurtOrm » May 23rd, 2017

Megan's Sold

Bumping Retro's down to $250