2010 Honda Accord exl for sale
Post your items for sale here.

Tyler_8thgen

2010 Honda Accord exl for sale

by Tyler_8thgen » July 17th, 2016

I have a 2010 Honda Accord exl v6 6 speed for sale car runs and drives great oil is getting changed this week

62,000 on the odometer
Mods
1 of 1 rear diffuser
Cut out exhaust
K&n cold air intake
Wide body custom fenders
Wedz Kranze bazeria wheels 19x10.5 front 19x11 in rear
Tires are flipped so tread is on driving side will need new rears soon fronts are fine
Engine bay is hydro dipped to match the wood in the trunk
Bubble shift knob
The air system is all accuair products I have had it for a year now and it has given me no issues
Yakima roof rack
Car is very clean only 2 small chips from driving to ocean city Maryland last year there are no problems with the cars mechanics at all
Is only a salvage because the car was in a small accident and the owner before the owner before me ( I am third owner) didn't get it fixed then the owner did the car is very very clean car comes with all stock parts and be racing coilovers
Attachments
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Forum rules

Forum rules
  • You have at least 15 acceptable posts outside of the Classifieds Forum section.
  • You have been a participating and contributing member of Our8thGens for at least 30 days (i.e. at least 30 days have passed since your first qualifying post).
  • DO NOT post just for the sake of getting your required number of posts. Posts considered unacceptable will either be deleted or will not be counted toward the minimum requirement.
  • All of your posts will be scrutinized and the Moderators will make the final decision on your eligibility to sell items here.
  • Posts made in the Classifieds section WILL NOT count toward the minimum requirement.
  • These rules are not debatable and will be strictly enforced as it is for the protection of our members. We do not want strangers coming onto the site and scamming our members.
  • Any post found not meeting the minimum requirements and/or classified forum rules will be deleted without notice.
  • Please include a photo with your username, the date, and "our8thgens.com" with the product you are selling. This is just for legitimacy reasons.
  • DISCLAIMER: Our8thGens is not responsible or liable for anything that may happen between two users. Know who you're buying from and don't send money as a gift if you don't feel right about it!
It is currently March 28th, 2024