Sedan Modulo Grille Chrome 2008-2010 [$150]
Post your items for sale here.

XXX

Sedan Modulo Grille Chrome 2008-2010 [$150]

by XXX » January 21st, 2015

So I got two grilles from Christmas for presents. One of them was the mugen grille and the other was this one, I liked the glossy black mugen on better so I have no use of this grille. I'm not sure if this fits the 2011-2012 sedan if anyone has any info on that. Sorry I couldn't provide a picture of the my name on the picture, I'm too lazy to do that at the moment.

I'm looking to get $150 without shipping yet, but we can discuss shipping costs together. I am located in Los Angeles, CA so it you are able to pick up locally that would be much less of a hassle.

Price: $150 w/out Shipping ( Discuss )
Condition: Opened from box, never installed, basically flawless
Also Sorry mods for having a little less posts, but I hope you can look past this for a moment because I do not want to make low quality posts just to be able to make it post his thread. Thanks very much!

Brian

Re: Sedan Modulo Grille Chrome 2008-2010 [$150]

by Brian » January 21st, 2015

off topic but if you have a facebook, join my group! The link to the group is in my signature.

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » January 21st, 2015

Will not fit 2011-2012, just FYI.

Gumby35

by Gumby35 » April 24th, 2015

How much do you think you would charge to ship to Lawrence, Massachusetts?

Gumby35

by Gumby35 » April 27th, 2015

XXX wrote:Image
So I got two grilles from Christmas for presents. One of them was the mugen grille and the other was this one, I liked the glossy black mugen on better so I have no use of this grille. I'm not sure if this fits the 2011-2012 sedan if anyone has any info on that. Sorry I couldn't provide a picture of the my name on the picture, I'm too lazy to do that at the moment.

I'm looking to get $150 without shipping yet, but we can discuss shipping costs together. I am located in Los Angeles, CA so it you are able to pick up locally that would be much less of a hassle.

Price: $150 w/out Shipping ( Discuss )
Condition: Opened from box, never installed, basically flawless
Also Sorry mods for having a little less posts, but I hope you can look past this for a moment because I do not want to make low quality posts just to be able to make it post his thread. Thanks very much!

Hey are you still selling this grille?

Jrod303jr

by Jrod303jr » February 20th, 2017

Any chance this is atill available? I know its been like 2 yrs but taking a chance lol?

Jrod303jr

by Jrod303jr » March 3rd, 2017

??