mcbtay - 2012 Accord SE Sedan
What all have you modified on your Accord?

mcbtay
Site Admin

Re:

by mcbtay » March 5th, 2015

jlorenzo92 wrote:What party of Georgia you from I'm in Augusta liking to meet up with some 8g's

I'm in the Buford area near the Mall of Georgia. There's some other 8g's around here in the Lawrenceville area too. You going to IA Atlanta?

mcbtay
Site Admin

Re: mcbtay - 2012 Accord SE Sedan

by mcbtay » March 19th, 2015

Bump. Added a photo that shows the BBK a little better and added some really bad cell phone pics of the lip kit!

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » April 28th, 2015

Bump. Added a shot of the new Magnaflow dual exhaust as well as other updated pictures from local shows and meets.

Erii808

by Erii808 » April 28th, 2015

Nice build! Question, when you did the dual mufflers with the rear lip, you bought the v6 rear lip, did you have to buy a v6 bumper as well or did it fit correctly?

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » April 28th, 2015

Erii808 wrote:Nice build! Question, when you did the dual mufflers with the rear lip, you bought the v6 rear lip, did you have to buy a v6 bumper as well or did it fit correctly?

Don't think there is such a thing as an I4 or V6 lip for the sedan. All the sedan rear lips I've seen have exhaust ports on both side. Having said that, the exhaust ports are larger than the factory exhaust ports. So regardless of whether you have an I4 or V6 bumper, you'll have to cut the bumper to make those areas larger so the lip will fit. I just cut the bumper myself.

Erii808

by Erii808 » April 28th, 2015

mcbtay wrote:
Erii808 wrote:Nice build! Question, when you did the dual mufflers with the rear lip, you bought the v6 rear lip, did you have to buy a v6 bumper as well or did it fit correctly?

Don't think there is such a thing as an I4 or V6 lip for the sedan. All the sedan rear lips I've seen have exhaust ports on both side. Having said that, the exhaust ports are larger than the factory exhaust ports. So regardless of whether you have an I4 or V6 bumper, you'll have to cut the bumper to make those areas larger so the lip will fit. I just cut the bumper myself.

Yeah there is but it looks UGLY lol i just dont wana waste a perfectly good bumper n get a new one plus paint it just to add a second exhaust i guess ill cut it as well, check out my build so far!

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » August 17th, 2015

Bump. Bagged the car. Added lots of photos :D Go check it out!

C8G

by C8G » August 17th, 2015

Got me all moist over here.

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » August 21st, 2015

C8G wrote:Got me all moist over here.

:roll: Now it's your turn

mango

by mango » June 8th, 2016

Love what you've done.

I've been looking for hours for an Inspire Trunk conversion and the modulo replica products you have, but I can't seem to have any success. Do you have any links or seller info?? I would greatly appreciate it!