Feedback
Shoot the breeze! We don't have to talk about Accords all the time. Here you'll find the forum rules and be able to enter your car to be on the header photo!

mcbtay
Site Admin

Feedback

by mcbtay » November 8th, 2014

I know I've talked to a good many of you outside the forum, but for those of you that I haven't, I'd love to hear your feedback on how the site is progressing.

• What do you like about the site?
  • What do you not like about the site?
  • What features/things would you like to see added?
  • What things do we have that you think are unnecessary?

YoLowAccord

Re: Feedback

by YoLowAccord » November 14th, 2014

i word, BLOG

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » November 14th, 2014

YoLowAccord wrote:i word, BLOG

Finally someone replies! What kinds of things would you want to see us blog about? Ride of the month? Things of that nature?

YoLowAccord

by YoLowAccord » November 14th, 2014

ya, member car features mostly. Think stancenation, but for 8th gens....

XXX

by XXX » November 15th, 2014

Can you like seperate the Build Section into Coupes and Sedans, if I'm looking for inspirations for my car, It would be ALOT more easier if they were seperated so I dont have to constant look back and forth
OR better yet, make it a rule that you have to write down your vehicle model in the title of your Build Thread so it's just not '' my cool pimp car.thread''

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » November 15th, 2014

XXX wrote:Can you like seperate the Build Section into Coupes and Sedans, if I'm looking for inspirations for my car, It would be ALOT more easier if they were seperated so I dont have to constant look back and forth
OR better yet, make it a rule that you have to write down your vehicle model in the title of your Build Thread so it's just not '' my cool pimp car.thread''

I can see the value in this. I may be able to force users to preface it with "SEDAN:" or "COUPE:" but if not we can certainly make it a rule.

staro0989

by staro0989 » November 15th, 2014

One thing I'd like to see is a multi-quote option when responding to multiple members.

YoLowAccord

by YoLowAccord » November 15th, 2014

staro0989 wrote:One thing I'd like to see is a multi-quote option when responding to multiple members.

good callout...

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » November 15th, 2014

staro0989 wrote:One thing I'd like to see is a multi-quote option when responding to multiple members.

You can already do this in some sense... When looking at the "full editor" down at the bottom there is a "topic review" section. From here you can click "quote" on other posts and they get added to the text box. Does that work for you?

staro0989

by staro0989 » November 16th, 2014

mcbtay wrote:You can already do this in some sense... When looking at the "full editor" down at the bottom there is a "topic review" section. From here you can click "quote" on other posts and they get added to the text box. Does that work for you?

Yes it does, didn't realize that was possible. Thanks!