Just bought a 2011 Honda Accord Coupe! NEED HELP
Shoot the breeze! We don't have to talk about Accords all the time. Here you'll find the forum rules and be able to enter your car to be on the header photo!

RedSpyder

Just bought a 2011 Honda Accord Coupe! NEED HELP

by RedSpyder » May 2nd, 2016

Just bought this http://imgur.com/a/7uC7G
I need to know what are the first things I can do to it to make it look wayyy better.
Pretty much what is the cheapest, but good, way to make it look better right now?

Lip kit? (which ones?)
Body kit? (what kind?)
Lower (what springs?)
Rims? (size, name, and any specific offset)
Tires

Ill appreciate any great info I can get. Thanks. (i live in Canada btw, so I may be a bit limited because of winters)

Juuhstin

Re: Just bought a 2011 Honda Accord Coupe! NEED HELP

by Juuhstin » May 2nd, 2016

HFP is pretty much the only option you have, although, you can add an 06-07 STI lip (in the front). As far as suspension goes, springs will wear out your struts, I would try to go for coilovers if you can (Form and Function, Tein, Megan, BC's, etc.). If not, I know a couple of members who uses H&R springs on their coupes.

RedSpyder

by RedSpyder » May 2nd, 2016

Thanks for the reply mate. Looks like Coilovers are the way the go it seems. If I went with Springs I assume ill need, a re-alignment kit, and possibly new shocks correct? Which would probably amount to the price of Coilovers?....probably still a lot less but worth it to just go for coilovers from what I keep reading.

And as for the Lip Kit. Do you have a link to where I can buy an 06/07 STI lip? Will an ALL FIT Lip look good too?

Juuhstin

by Juuhstin » May 3rd, 2016

Yeah, coilovers are definitely worth it in the end. Well, from my personal experience, I maxed on my coilovers which left both of my rear wheels a little cambered. An OG here by the name of Tommy helped me installed the coilovers and suggested I buy a camber correction kit (J-power) which in the long run will prevent my tires from wearing un-evenly in the back. Whenever you lower (or adjust your height of your car) you will need to get an alignment. If you end up going for springs, your looking at a 2in drop (possibly a little more, but not much). Springs are used to replace your oem shocks on your strut. Which will wear on your struts sooner or later. The term "You get what you paid for" applies to your question on the amount for coilovers. Good coilovers can run you about $700-$1000+ (Tein, BC's , Megan Racing (btw, our8thgen is a seller of Megan Racing Coilovers I believe), etc.)

Regarding the STI lip, I believe you can find it on Amazon or Ebay. By "ALL FIT", are you talking about the EZ Lip?