Let's Talk About Insurance.. Oh boy
Shoot the breeze! We don't have to talk about Accords all the time. Here you'll find the forum rules and be able to enter your car to be on the header photo!

Arjun

Re: Let's Talk About Insurance.. Oh boy

by Arjun » July 27th, 2015

I'm in Milton Ontario, Canada, and I just got my 09 exl coupe. I'm with rbc and insuring my car third coverage. My annual insurance rate is $1989 a year which is $165 a month, taxes included. I'm only 18 and so far no driving infractions, knock on wood. The car is on my name and I'm obviously the primary driver of the vehicle

Arjun

by Arjun » July 29th, 2015

I'm in Milton Ontario Canada and I'm 18. I'm a full G driver and I have a 2009 EXL coupe. I only do third coverage and my premium is 1989 a year which is 165 a month. I have no claims which helps

TreyE

by TreyE » July 31st, 2015

I have a terrible record: 3-4 speeding tickets, reckless, failure to use signals, following too close, driving on suspended license and like 12-15 noise violations. I think most of them are gone except the suspended license and speeding ticket, takes 5-6 years in FL I think to get off your record?

I was with USAA but they wanted $350/mo when I got my Accord, switched to Geico and I now pay $200. It was $250 where I lived last, maybe it was rated as a high risk with traffic? Try using parents address or something to see if it changes monthly rate.