Whatsapp Group
Shoot the breeze! We don't have to talk about Accords all the time. Here you'll find the forum rules and be able to enter your car to be on the header photo!

mrdho

Whatsapp Group

by mrdho » April 18th, 2015

Could someone start a whatsapp group for all 8thgen accord members, so that we can share pictures, videos, and info alot quicker? I would love to hear and learn alot more about this car with the help of the forum members :D

mikeyblu

Re: Whatsapp Group

by mikeyblu » April 21st, 2015

i dont think this is a good idea. im in a few whatsapp groups and it gets extremely annoying

mrdho

by mrdho » April 22nd, 2015

are they 8thgen accord groups? lol

leenacoupe

by leenacoupe » April 23rd, 2015

It's a cool idea but yea can get a bit annoying. The other thing is wouldn't you need my phone number to add me?
@Leenacoupe
Matte White 2009 Honda Accord Coupe
http://www.hotheadzmedia.com
Female Driven

mrdho

by mrdho » April 23rd, 2015

Im sure there is a way to block the annoying people lol. Yeah i believe its shared through phone numbers, but its totally up to you guys. I think it would make thing forum a little stronger, ive seen other forums have a whatsapp group and it works great for meets, builds, and car info.

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » April 27th, 2015

What does WhatsApp really gain us? Immediate pictures and comments? Immediate replies due to notifications? Sounds like Facebook to me.