FUTURE MOD LIST for this summer?!
Shoot the breeze! We don't have to talk about Accords all the time. Here you'll find the forum rules and be able to enter your car to be on the header photo!

milmast

FUTURE MOD LIST for this summer?!

by milmast » March 26th, 2015

Whats up everyone?! I dunno about the rest of you guys but Im stupidly excited for the summer to roll around :D I've got lots of things I wanna do to my car once the weather starts cooperating.
I wanted to see what everyone's got in mind for their cars. I'll start off :)

First off, my Olive Gold Plastidip is getting peeled and then going to be spraying my car again with dip, teal.
After that, Leanne's gonna be getting a new black JDM grill. Its gonna be replacing my OEM grill with the red JDM emblems along with the chrome that is cracking and coming off. I might sand the chrome down and paint it black to see what it'd look like just as a project afterwards.
Then she'll be getting some new headlights. I'm replacing my OEM headlights with some new OEM headlights that have been blacked out, with a carbon fibre wrapped orange side marker. The entire housing is gonna be black except for the reflector housing of the DRL's.
My winter tires are gonna be taken off of course and then my summers are going on. I MISS THE GRIP LIFE!!! I honestly can't wait.
And then finally, I wanna get some BC coilovers and drop the car some more :D The lowering springs that I bought last year didn't quite drop the car enough for the way I want Leanne to sit.

WHATS EVERYONE ELSE DOING? :)
Static Black Accord Coupe
Image milmast YouTube => http://goo.gl/1BsLa9
Image milmast Instagram => http://goo.gl/8MWPBK

C8G

Re: FUTURE MOD LIST for this summer?!

by C8G » March 26th, 2015

ayeeeeee. Stoked to see the progress man.

This coming week is spring break at work!
No work for me!

Going to be painting my calipers, (Help out with color choice?)
installing my megan's
installing my 3pc rear camber kit.
Fender rolling :x

Will also be putting a banner on the windshield,
and vinyl wrapping the roof black within the next two weeks.

Hopefully if I have the money ill pick up some smaller tires too so I can drop it as much as possible.

mikeyblu

Re: FUTURE MOD LIST for this summer?!

by mikeyblu » March 30th, 2015

well i already started all of my summer mods lol.
i got a completely new headlight retrofit, got my car tuned with Ktuner by a professional tuner, bought ported intake runners, changed up my entire exhaust setup, bought zdx j37 big bore throttle body/with adapter, bought new wider tires, put my summer wheels on, detailing my car very soon

jman64cola

by jman64cola » March 30th, 2015

^you also did cv axles haha