a marvelous idea
Shoot the breeze! We don't have to talk about Accords all the time. Here you'll find the forum rules and be able to enter your car to be on the header photo!

teezythakidd

a marvelous idea

by teezythakidd » December 28th, 2014

can we get a "WTF?" forum/section? LOL, oftentimes i get confused as to what section i should post certain topics.. primarily ones that are of the "WTF?" nature lol
"Information is not knowledge." – Albert Einstein

mcbtay
Site Admin

Re: a marvelous idea

by mcbtay » December 29th, 2014

Would these posts not fit in the Off-Topic section? What kind of posts do you have in mind for this section?

teezythakidd

by teezythakidd » January 5th, 2015

I just feel like "this is what you want to do, and this is how to do it" and occasionally "hey, check out my accord" is the gear we're in up here. Maybe because there aren't that many idiots like myself who don't mind throwing my own lack of knowledge out there with "how do I do this" or "so this happened today" and blah blah blah..

mikeyblu

by mikeyblu » January 6th, 2015

I know some forums have a section for something like that called the thunderdome lol

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » January 6th, 2015

teezythakidd wrote:I just feel like "this is what you want to do, and this is how to do it" and occasionally "hey, check out my accord" is the gear we're in up here. Maybe because there aren't that many idiots like myself who don't mind throwing my own lack of knowledge out there with "how do I do this" or "so this happened today" and blah blah blah..

I see your point. But at the same time, if you have a question about the electronics, it would be suitable to post that question in the Electronics & Lighting section. Are there really questions that you do/would have that couldn't fit in an already existing category? I don't want to create a section specifically for asking questions.

teezythakidd

by teezythakidd » January 6th, 2015

mikeyblu wrote:I know some forums have a section for something like that called the thunderdome lol

lmao thunderdome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teezythakidd

by teezythakidd » January 6th, 2015

mcbtay wrote:
teezythakidd wrote:I just feel like "this is what you want to do, and this is how to do it" and occasionally "hey, check out my accord" is the gear we're in up here. Maybe because there aren't that many idiots like myself who don't mind throwing my own lack of knowledge out there with "how do I do this" or "so this happened today" and blah blah blah..

I see your point. But at the same time, if you have a question about the electronics, it would be suitable to post that question in the Electronics & Lighting section. Are there really questions that you do/would have that couldn't fit in an already existing category? I don't want to create a section specifically for asking questions.

I guess I'm not doing a good job at explaining what I mean. It all makes sense in my head lol... nevermind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » January 6th, 2015

Maybe not? I don't know. I'm having trouble understanding or figuring out what kind of question or comment you could come up with (whether you're a newbie or experienced Accord owner) that wouldn't fit in some of the categories we already have.