Forum Rules
Shoot the breeze! We don't have to talk about Accords all the time. Here you'll find the forum rules and be able to enter your car to be on the header photo!

mcbtay
Site Admin

Re: Forum Rules

by mcbtay » November 18th, 2014

leenacoupe wrote:but i supported from beginning :( lol

Indeed you were an early supporter, the "OGs" are just a way to recognize those who originally supported the concept. I reached out to these individuals one at a time when the idea first struck me and I thought it was time to move. They really carry no clout other than a blue name. :lol:

bigwavedave25

by bigwavedave25 » December 15th, 2014

any reason why there is not a "thanks" button for useful posts? was that a desire of the admins or just not coded into the forum layout?
I've been on many android forums where people beg for "thanks" for posting things to try and build up rep points [which pre-teens can be annoying anyway], but this is a different animal here. just curious. :)
2012 CBP Sedan EX-L V6 (new family/wife's ride!)
2004 NBP Civic Si (my daily)
2001 NG Sedan EX-L V6 (riding the bench, for sale!)

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » December 15th, 2014

bigwavedave25 wrote:any reason why there is not a "thanks" button for useful posts? was that a desire of the admins or just not coded into the forum layout?
I've been on many android forums where people beg for "thanks" for posting things to try and build up rep points [which pre-teens can be annoying anyway], but this is a different animal here. just curious. :)

No reason in particular. I can look into it and see what it would take to enable. Could be a simple check box or plug in. I can see the value in it :)

teezythakidd

by teezythakidd » December 23rd, 2014

Ummmm......^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Information is not knowledge." – Albert Einstein

teezythakidd

by teezythakidd » December 23rd, 2014

maokbbmtnvci wrote:Hand holding a be riotous with colour painting pen, gently waved, is a colorful mark, what is the future? canada goose parka women's xs sweat pants canada goose chateau parka graphite We are pleased to have been selected by Cavender's for its multichannel operations, stated John Gularson, Managing Director of MICROSRetail. canada goose coats in montreal canada goose bomber no hood You can easily use it to know the foundation depth by simply lining up the tree distance and tree height. canada goose company bought canada goose montebello parka prix RETAIL UNDERGROUND: Is This Any Kind Of Place For A Uniqlo PopUp Shop? canada goose coat sears Exhausted all efforts to conceal my true feelings. canada goose men's hybridge lite jacket price canada goose trillium jackets Half a year later the boy was released from the hospital, the boys in the family's help in girl home near the community opened a book kiosks. canada goose company bought <a href="http://brannonproperties.com/search/Canada-Goose-Hybridge-Lite-Jackets/USA-Canada-Goose-Jackets-canada-goose-jacket-vancouver-sun-classifieds-USA-549.asp">canada goose jacket vancouver sun classifieds</a> Full, i find the most warm grass grass slope, slope depression leeward, lie on it, rests on a boulder. canada goose mystique vs kensington <a href="http://samchughes.com/New2007/canada-goose-outlet/USA-Canada-Goose-Jackets-canada-goose-men-s-hybridge-lite-hoody-review-USA-532.asp">canada goose men's hybridge lite hoody review</a> Grandmother sat in front of the door, peeling peanut shell, with their old and clean hands a little bit of stripping crispy nuts. canada goose red camo
secytgox http://schultzlandscapes.com/maintenanc ... SA-922.asp wrbwvghx

Ummmmmm.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Information is not knowledge." – Albert Einstein

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » December 24th, 2014

It's just spam. Sorry, doing my best to prevent and control it. About to limit users from being able to post links before a certain number of posts have been made