wassup everyone
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

Don Toretto

Re: wassup everyone

by Don Toretto » November 12th, 2014

Hey, i know you!

skinzfan37

by skinzfan37 » November 13th, 2014

Don Toretto wrote:Hey, i know you!
haha thats right
MintyAccord wrote:My man! what's good bro. Haven't seen you since ECHM. Whatcha been up to?
not much man just working a lot and getting things together for next year

skinzfan37

mcbtay wrote:Welcome to Our8thGens! Glad to have you on board. Want to see more pictures and love your vanity plate :D
thanks man i appreciate it. I've tried to post pics but for some reason it aint working out

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » November 13th, 2014

skinzfan37 wrote:thanks man i appreciate it. I've tried to post pics but for some reason it aint working out

What's going on? Feel free to reach out to contactus@our8thgens.com in order to get your issue resolved. I'll probably notice that quicker than a post here :)

skinzfan37

mcbtay wrote:
skinzfan37 wrote:thanks man i appreciate it. I've tried to post pics but for some reason it aint working out

What's going on? Feel free to reach out to contactus@our8thgens.com in order to get your issue resolved. I'll probably notice that quicker than a post here :)

whenever i try and upload an attachment it acts like its gonna add the file but a blank page comes up. but i kept hitting the submit button and it eventually uploaded. not sure what was going on