Finally! Got myself an Accord V6 Coupe 6spd 08'
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

IPledgeThe8th

Finally! Got myself an Accord V6 Coupe 6spd 08'

by IPledgeThe8th » April 29th, 2017

Waddup 8thGen Nation!

Recently in March 2017 I bought myself a V6 6spd Manual with just about 100kMiles. To me those miles means Nothing! I've had Hondas since i could remember, not that im trying to sound old here, so far I've made it to 26yrs on this planet. Since my first Accord LX 92' its been manual trany, I dnt do Auto, I just can't idk Personally I enjoy the life style manual comes with.

My ride is in great condition from Interior to Exterior, From Motor to Exaust. My goals are simple to this ride honestly, all im looking for is to just sweeten the car to where it goes looking from "Inoccent" to "Beast Mode" with just replacing all the bulbs to LED, Tints with 20%, Intake, Exchaust possibly, and if i could figure out how to make the emblem to the Red Honda logo front and back i will do that but not necessary. Last but not least, some nice European 19" Rims. Not looking to Slam anything, just anyone who tries to mess with my 8thGen loll

Like I've said, Simple!
Attachments
IMG_0175.JPG

calvin.ng

Re: Finally! Got myself an Accord V6 Coupe 6spd 08'

by calvin.ng » April 30th, 2017

Let me know if you want some cheap V6 parts man. Congrats on getting your 8th gen.

elbori2nicev6

by elbori2nicev6 » May 1st, 2017

calvin.ng wrote:Let me know if you want some cheap V6 parts man. Congrats on getting your 8th gen.

What kind of parts you have I'm always lookin to modify mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elbori2nicev6

by elbori2nicev6 » May 1st, 2017

Welcome my brother wish I found mine 6speed but ny only has them 4cyl lol Image

IPledgeThe8th

by IPledgeThe8th » May 2nd, 2017

elbori2nicev6 wrote:Welcome my brother wish I found mine 6speed but ny only has them 4cyl lol Image

Thanks, Im very new to this but its where i can get all my answers. I'll tell you that you save sooo much more money on gas than I do and in NY your better off with Auto. Im from around the Tri-state (North Jersey) so i know how traffic can get "ughhhh"! But im digging your red calipers and the slim window visor, gives it a nice touch to the Accord. Keep up the good work and if you haven't yet, try and do LED :idea: allllllll around inside and out! Its cool knowing your car is shinning Bright asf at night :lol: lollll

elbori2nicev6

by elbori2nicev6 » May 2nd, 2017

IPledgeThe8th wrote:
elbori2nicev6 wrote:Welcome my brother wish I found mine 6speed but ny only has them 4cyl lol Image

Thanks, Im very new to this but its where i can get all my answers. I'll tell you that you save sooo much more money on gas than I do and in NY your better off with Auto. Im from around the Tri-state (North Jersey) so i know how traffic can get "ughhhh"! But im digging your red calipers and the slim window visor, gives it a nice touch to the Accord. Keep up the good work and if you haven't yet, try and do LED :idea: allllllll around inside and out! Its cool knowing your car is shinning Bright asf at night :lol: lollll

I have a V6 auto now and the gas difference not so drastic. City driving sucks overall And yea that's an older pic lol here's how she looks now..

ImageImageImageImage

IPledgeThe8th

by IPledgeThe8th » May 2nd, 2017

Niceee, yea i think i saw these pics before, sick interior lighting

elbori2nicev6

by elbori2nicev6 » May 2nd, 2017

IPledgeThe8th wrote:Niceee, yea i think i saw these pics before, sick interior lighting

Thanks brother well I look forward to seeing ur progress.

09cbp6mt

by 09cbp6mt » July 16th, 2017

They are fun cars. Add a few bolt-on's and they will suprise a lot of people that try to screw around with them. They are fairly quick sleepers. 8-)