Ambush's 8th: 2008 EXL V6 Sedan - Intro
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

Ambush

Ambush's 8th: 2008 EXL V6 Sedan - Intro

by Ambush » March 12th, 2016

Hello Family

I am (my wife and I) a semi proud owner of a 2008 Accord EXL V6 sedan that we are almost done paying off! I am saying that because I am now allowed to add what I want to it. It is a daily driver for my wife and it has been great mechanically. Appearance not so much. We have had this car since 2011 and this is the best Accord we have had. Only upgrade are the 2014 EX wheels I bought for $300!!!!! Could not pass them up. It is time for tuneup as we just hit a little over 100k miles so I may need some assistance on the best way to keep the prices down. The brakes/rotors have been changed 2x and it still sucks along with a few other things.....I digress. Here is a shot after a nice wash and wax today!

[url][URL=http://s293.photobucket.com/user/ajacobsjr/media/2008accordambush.jpg.html]Image[/url]

Thanks

Ambush

mcbtay
Site Admin

Re: Ambush's 8th: 2008 EXL V6 Sedan - Intro

by mcbtay » April 20th, 2016

Welcome to Our8thGens, glad to have you here!

Good buy on those wheels, and they look great on the car! What kind of maintenance were you having questions about? There's a link to the full service manual here on the forum that may be of some help to ya.