New Arizona Member Here - 09/EX-L/V6/6M/ASM
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

Big LrG

Re: New Arizona Member Here - 09/EX-L/V6/6M/ASM

by Big LrG » March 1st, 2016

Welcome! Great color choice! With the recent release of K-Tuner, a lot of doors will open up in the for coming future.
08' Alabaster Silver Coupe V6

mikeyblu

by mikeyblu » March 2nd, 2016

hey man. i also have a v6 6 speed manual. i have all performance modification upgrades and a custom dyno tune using KTuner tuning solution. my car is very fast from what it was stock\

mods are as follows,

K&n intake,
acura tl Sh-awd J37 intake manifold and throttle body swap
p2r intake manifold spacer
coolant bypass
rv6 precat deletes
ATLP Jpipe with third cat delete
2.5 inch exhaust piping
KTuner end user tuning solution
Custom dyno tune

The mods i still need to do is polished and ported intake runners and MAYBE the underdrive pulley then a retune

and also i need a stage 2 or stage 3 clutch to be set

heres my 2011 v6 6 speed manual blue coupe :)

OH YEAH! please join our " 6-6 Accords and Acuras " group on facebook. its only 6-6 accords mainly and we help each other out there ALOT and share tons of info and performance modifcations. I was actually working on Heeltoe Auto getting an LSD made for us which IS HAPPENING!!!! so yes, lots of stuff to do with the car

Vardoulika

by Vardoulika » March 2nd, 2016

Awesome man! Beautiful car! I love that color blue. Thank you for all of the info! I will definitely look into some of those mods and will check out the facebook group for sure! I have heard of some people making 300whp N/A with our car. I just know it's going to have massive potential once a reliable boost option comes along for it. I definitely plan to talk to K-Tuner, I guess his office is only a couple miles from where I live and I know Tim over at Xact Dyno which he uses a lot for his benchmark testing. I love the car stock even but it would be great to wake it up a little more :D

mikeyblu wrote:hey man. i also have a v6 6 speed manual. i have all performance modification upgrades and a custom dyno tune using KTuner tuning solution. my car is very fast from what it was stock\

mods are as follows,

K&n intake,
acura tl Sh-awd J37 intake manifold and throttle body swap
p2r intake manifold spacer
coolant bypass
rv6 precat deletes
ATLP Jpipe with third cat delete
2.5 inch exhaust piping
KTuner end user tuning solution
Custom dyno tune

The mods i still need to do is polished and ported intake runners and MAYBE the underdrive pulley then a retune

and also i need a stage 2 or stage 3 clutch to be set

heres my 2011 v6 6 speed manual blue coupe :)

OH YEAH! please join our " 6-6 Accords and Acuras " group on facebook. its only 6-6 accords mainly and we help each other out there ALOT and share tons of info and performance modifcations. I was actually working on Heeltoe Auto getting an LSD made for us which IS HAPPENING!!!! so yes, lots of stuff to do with the car