New Arizona Member Here - 09/EX-L/V6/6M/ASM
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

Vardoulika

New Arizona Member Here - 09/EX-L/V6/6M/ASM

by Vardoulika » January 8th, 2016

Hey everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. Name is Jon. Just picked up my 09 coupe back in September. Been looking for a good forum to share ideas and talk with other 8th gen owners. Most I have found seem to be dead so I'm hoping this site has some more live in it still :D A little about myself. I currently work in online PPC marketing management, I am a certified auto body repair tech, a musician who's main instrument is the piano and bass guitar, and a semi-professional photographer as well. I'm also a total computer geek. I love wrenching on cars and talking shop so feel free gab away at ideas and thoughts. Always open to constructive criticism but not really down on the flame war/trolling stuff. Anyways, here are some photos of the whip as it sits, which is totally bone stock so its really nothing that people haven't seen before haha :D

jman64cola

Re: New Arizona Member Here - 09/EX-L/V6/6M/ASM

by jman64cola » January 9th, 2016

dam those photos look like something you would see on a sales brochure. they look amazing. any plans for your car? and welcome
08 accord coupe EX-L NAV Manuel 5 speed
mods: Enkei gp5 18x8 : 3p air lift : Greddy cat back exhaust : j-power rear camber kit : sti lip : mugen rep grill : trunk and roof lip spoiler: H & R 25 mm spacers in rear: ebay intake : k tuner end user tune : skunk 2 down pipe : custom ebonized oak wood floor trunk : :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vardoulika

by Vardoulika » January 9th, 2016

Thanks man :D I have a few plans but still debating. Currently I have just upgraded the lighting in it with 8K HID low beams and 3K HID fogs. Next will probably start with wheels & tires then suspension. From there start on the bolt on engine mods and then possibly have it wrapped. It all depends on budget and such. I love the car, I just wish there was a bigger performance aftermarket for the engine and lip kits and that Honda had equipped it with a few better standard things like larger brakes for one. The factory brakes aren't that great for such a heavy car and aftermarket like K-Sport you're looking at like $8k to do a full 4 wheel big brake kit. Regardless I plan to keep it for a few years at least and maybe during that time some new things will start coming on the market making it more customizable and can start having more fun :D Glad to be here and look forward to seeing everyone else projects too!

coolblue

by coolblue » January 11th, 2016

Nice photo bro.... Welcome to our8thgens
Honda Accord Coupe EX-L I4
Belize Blue Pearl
Instagram • kulblue
Build Thread • CoolBlue™
FaceBook • CoolBlue™

Vardoulika

by Vardoulika » January 22nd, 2016

coolblue wrote:Nice photo bro.... Welcome to our8thgens

Thanks dude! Glad to be here!

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » February 2nd, 2016

Welcome to Our8thGens! Glad to have you here. As the others said, killer photos!

Sauce721

by Sauce721 » February 3rd, 2016

Killer photos, Jon. I noticed you have the deck lid spoiler. I have an 09/EX-L/4cyl, do you know of any places I can get one? I've seen them for sale on CariD, however, they are unpainted. Hit me back and let me know.

Vardoulika

by Vardoulika » February 3rd, 2016

Sauce721 wrote:Killer photos, Jon. I noticed you have the deck lid spoiler. I have an 09/EX-L/4cyl, do you know of any places I can get one? I've seen them for sale on CariD, however, they are unpainted. Hit me back and let me know.

Thanks! The car came with it when I bought it but I know Honda sells them already painted for about $190. So unless you plan to get a CF one of have the car wrapped or resprayed in the near future that might be the best option outside of taking your chances on eBay.

Sauce721

by Sauce721 » February 13th, 2016

Thanks for the info. I'll look into it more.

Vardoulika

by Vardoulika » February 27th, 2016

Sauce721 wrote:Thanks for the info. I'll look into it more.

Here's a link to a CF one on ebay for $150 looks like a good seller. :D

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fast-Ship-Carbon-Fiber-Honda-Accord-OE-Type-2DR-Coupe-Rear-Trunk-Spoiler-Wing-/371260365794