2012 Accord EX-L V6 Nav
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

6thGear

2012 Accord EX-L V6 Nav

by 6thGear » October 26th, 2015

Hey Guys! Just picked myself up 2012 EX-L last week and loving it! 1st Accord i've owned, always had Mitsubishi. I thought my 2001 eclipse v6 was nice but this EX-L v6 is my #1 baby in my life right now lol. It's canadian with 69k which is like 40-50,000 miles and is in immaculate shape. Fully loaded with nav. Bought it from dealer, guy had twins and needed to upgrade to suv! So much I want to put in it, but i'm thinking winter right now as tis the season.

Looking to get Remote starter and tint the windows 1st, and then upgrade Lights. Any suggestions on replacing my headlights or just change the bulbs and retro fit, what would be my best option as well for the foglights. Gotta get her under coated as well as i live in canada and the winters can be tough and i hate to see the accord take a beating. Been debating if i should just pick up winter beater and then i don't got to spend $$ on remote start and undercoat. She has all seasons on them at the moment and i plan on switching the rims come summer. I would love to get a set of 20inch Vossen CV-7'S but the wallet says something not as expensive lol. Future mods - TEIN coil overs, 15mm wheel spacers, Takeda SRI, Takeda full exhaust.

Very happy to own an 8th gen accord EX-L and be apart of the fam! I'm open to all suggestions and feedback, it's greatly appreciated!

Mike
Attachments
accord 1.jpg
accord inside.jpg
accord front view.jpg
accord rear view.jpg

mcbtay
Site Admin

Re: 2012 Accord EX-L V6 Nav

by mcbtay » November 4th, 2015

Welcome to Our8thGens! Clean coupe! Can't imagine dealing with Canadian winters.

6thGear

Re: 2012 Accord EX-L V6 Nav

by 6thGear » November 5th, 2015

Yea the winters are rough up here so im deff getting undercoat/winter tires and remote start by end of month. Debating if I want to even get tein coil overs for summer as the roads up here after the winter are terrible especially potholes so i don't want to bottom out but i love the stance look! deff getting Takeda SRI and exhaust first tho anyways before suspension