2011 Accord Coupe EX-L
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

ll Vanity ll

2011 Accord Coupe EX-L

by ll Vanity ll » October 20th, 2015

I have owned the car for almost 3 months now. The only performance upgrade i have done is a Takeda CAI. Exterior mods consist of a blacked out grille and blacked out rear emblems. My next purchase is hopefully going to be an RV6 downpipe with tuner and test pipe.

mcbtay
Site Admin

Re: 2011 Accord Coupe EX-L

by mcbtay » October 21st, 2015

Welcome to Our8thGens! Glad to have you here! Let's see some pictures! Are you purely going for performance or will you be doing any aesthetic mods as well?

ll Vanity ll

by ll Vanity ll » October 22nd, 2015

I will make sure to get pictures put up after I clean it very meticulously :lol: as far as upgrades I do intend to make performance my first priority. My ultimate goal for this car is to swap the engine and convert it to RWD (Both of these being years and years down the road and I know they are both serious undertakings) after the easier bolt on upgrades, I'd like to get the car painted a nice cobalt blue and I have my eyes on some gloss black 19" Motegi Racing MR120. I would like to change out the headlights to Spec D halos and the taillights to the JDM lights.

jman64cola

by jman64cola » October 22nd, 2015

a word of advice would be to stay away from aftermarket headlights. most have horrible output and many more have cheap parts that do not last. the best bang for you buck is to retrofit your oem housings.
08 accord coupe EX-L NAV Manuel 5 speed
mods: Enkei gp5 18x8 : 3p air lift : Greddy cat back exhaust : j-power rear camber kit : sti lip : mugen rep grill : trunk and roof lip spoiler: H & R 25 mm spacers in rear: ebay intake : k tuner end user tune : skunk 2 down pipe : custom ebonized oak wood floor trunk : :lol: :lol: :lol:

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » November 4th, 2015

ll Vanity ll wrote:I will make sure to get pictures put up after I clean it very meticulously :lol: as far as upgrades I do intend to make performance my first priority. My ultimate goal for this car is to swap the engine and convert it to RWD (Both of these being years and years down the road and I know they are both serious undertakings) after the easier bolt on upgrades, I'd like to get the car painted a nice cobalt blue and I have my eyes on some gloss black 19" Motegi Racing MR120. I would like to change out the headlights to Spec D halos and the taillights to the JDM lights.

JDM lights? For the coupe? Not sure there is such a thing.

99rsti

by 99rsti » March 8th, 2017

I have a 2011 i4 exl coupe as well, do you know where I could find some smoked taillights lights?