08 ACCORD V6 from Houston,TX
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

authenicc

Re: 08 ACCORD V6 from Houston,TX

by authenicc » March 13th, 2015

bump sorry for the late reply didn't realized people commented on here lol @Mrcreeper98 cypress area/ willowbrook
@DdubTx you got my number bro hmu if u wanna meet up

Trik444

by Trik444 » March 14th, 2015

Looking good authenticc! Snag some nice 3-piece wheels if you can. No hate on Vossen, but they are everywhere now. 3 piece gives you the ability to re-build and change lip sizes if you ever need to. More expensive investment, but worth it long run...I can't wait until I can purchase mine.

authenicc

by authenicc » March 14th, 2015

I want too cost an arm and leg seen some 18x9 all around ag wheels for 3k but the width seems conservative af.. happen to know how much changing lip sizes costs?

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » March 16th, 2015

authenicc wrote:I want too cost an arm and leg seen some 18x9 all around ag wheels for 3k but the width seems conservative af.. happen to know how much changing lip sizes costs?

Can't speak for AG or VIP Modular, but for JDM wheels (Work, SSR, Weds, etc) lips/barrels tend to run just shy of $200 a piece. Though you can always find used ones for deals and such.

Trik444

by Trik444 » March 16th, 2015

^^^ What mcbtay said. It also depends on if you are going with polished or chrome lips. Add some more money for chrome since they have to be dipped (unless you find a good deal on some re-sales). Follow "Texas Rare Wheels FS/FT" on Facebook as a start. People are always posting wheels and lips for sale there.

authenicc

by authenicc » March 17th, 2015

alright thanks guys ill keep an eye out for em more than likely wil save up 4k and find a used set