My BBP coupe
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

AlenB

My BBP coupe

by AlenB » September 25th, 2015

Hi guys,
My name is Alen and I am from Canada, currently a university student. New to this forum and have owned my 2008 accord coupe V6 auto for about a year before I got into modding it.

Current Mods:
D2 lowering springs *Garbage* ( replacing them with Megan EZ's this month)
J-Power camber kit
Magnaflow 16817 catback
19x8.5 Drag racing wheels
LED interior lighting

Future Mods:
STI lip
HIDS with retrofit
M3 roof spoiler
possibly HFP side skirts
Staggered wheels
Attachments
11206094_999601673384952_8908590977160345565_n.jpg

jman64cola

Re: My BBP coupe

by jman64cola » September 26th, 2015

welcome. car looks good. Have you decided what you are going to do for your retrofitted headlights and which sti lip?
08 accord coupe EX-L NAV Manuel 5 speed
mods: Enkei gp5 18x8 : 3p air lift : Greddy cat back exhaust : j-power rear camber kit : sti lip : mugen rep grill : trunk and roof lip spoiler: H & R 25 mm spacers in rear: ebay intake : k tuner end user tune : skunk 2 down pipe : custom ebonized oak wood floor trunk : :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlenB

by AlenB » September 26th, 2015

jman64cola wrote:welcome. car looks good. Have you decided what you are going to do for your retrofitted headlights and which sti lip?

No, haven't decided yet on what I will be doing for the retrofitted headlights yet. I will probably be going for the 06-07 sti lip though. I heard its not a direct fit, and will need to use a heat gun for it. Is this true?

AlenB

Thanks by the way

jman64cola

Yep it is, I did that one and I then did a 2012 sti lip, in my opinion the 2012 sti lip fits better and takes less molding. And if you need guidance on headlights let me know. I do it my self as a business and as a hobby.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
mods: Enkei gp5 18x8 : 3p air lift : Greddy cat back exhaust : j-power rear camber kit : sti lip : mugen rep grill : trunk and roof lip spoiler: H & R 25 mm spacers in rear: ebay intake : k tuner end user tune : skunk 2 down pipe : custom ebonized oak wood floor trunk : :lol: :lol: :lol:

AlenB

Awesome, will definitely let you know if I need guidance on the retrofit. BTW what dampening settings are you running on your EZ's. Installing mine sometime this month and have no clue on what to set them at. Oh and I just saw your build thread, sick car man!

jman64cola

Re: RE: Re: My BBP coupe

AlenB wrote:Awesome, will definitely let you know if I need guidance on the retrofit. BTW what dampening settings are you running on your EZ's. Installing mine sometime this month and have no clue on what to set them at. Oh and I just saw your build thread, sick car man!

Thanks man, and for the dampening I just run mine in the middle.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » October 21st, 2015

Welcome to Our8thGens! Glad to have you here man! Easily my favorite color. Why couldn't the sedan come in this color? :(