2008 V6 Sedan EXL
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

LS_8thGen

2008 V6 Sedan EXL

by LS_8thGen » August 4th, 2015

I have a 2006 v6 sedan. I've lowered it on megan springs. Put 18 inch motegi rims. Full Hid conversion in high, low, and fog lights. Also converted every other bulb to led, exterior and interior (blue). Smoked the headlights and taillights. Put cross drilled power stop rotors on and black powder coated calipers. Tinted the front windshield with 35% and the rest with 18%. Been working on it for couple months. Got any suggestions pls commit.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Trik444

Re: 2008 V6 Sedan EXL

by Trik444 » August 6th, 2015

Looks really good man! Question - your fog lights in the picture look like they are iridescent. Is that just the reflection of the bulbs inside? Or do you have some sort of film on the outside?

mcbtay
Site Admin

by mcbtay » August 11th, 2015

Welcome to Our8thGens! Glad to have you here man! The car is looking good, don't see many sedans in that color modified. What other plans do you have for it?

LS_8thGen

by LS_8thGen » February 3rd, 2016

Trik444 wrote:Looks really good man! Question - your fog lights in the picture look like they are iridescent. Is that just the reflection of the bulbs inside? Or do you have some sort of film on the outside?

Sorry for the late response. It was a tint i got off line pretty easy to put on the foglight when you take it off the car but hasn't stood up well I'm about to either take it off or redo it. Its a yellow chameleon tint.

LS_8thGen

by LS_8thGen » February 3rd, 2016

mcbtay wrote:Welcome to Our8thGens! Glad to have you here man! The car is looking good, don't see many sedans in that color modified. What other plans do you have for it?

Since then i haven't done to much. All bulbs are change to LEDs with resorters to prevent hyper flashing on turn singles. HIDs in the high low and fog lights. As well as a custom rgb under glow. I really recently put on a 22 inch light bar because with the combination of the 35% tint on the front windshield and tint on the headlights I couldn't see well at night. This summer I'm planing on lowering it another 2 inches trying a lip on the front and stuff to make it low to the ground.
Attachments
IMG_5811 2.JPG
IMG_5792 2.JPG
IMG_5493.jpg