2012 Accord LX 4dr in Akron, OH
Do you have a coupe or sedan? I4 or V6? Stock, slammed, track car?

JAhmed

2012 Accord LX 4dr in Akron, OH

by JAhmed » June 1st, 2015

Hey Guys

Just introducing myself...did not realize this forum had come around after the last one disappeared. Haven't frequented Accord forums much since 2012, as I had a WRX in the interim as my primary car. I am back to driving the Accord primarily this summer. My car is pretty straightforward...2012 Accord LX sedan, 4cyl/AT. This car was actually a wedding present from my father in law back in 2012, and it has seen all kinds of adventures since then. It was my primary car toward the end of medical school, and was used for everything from road trips to autocross. It became my wife's primary car for most of 2013-2014. I recently traded my 2013 WRX in for an SUV, and found myself needing another car for autocross/track use. The car is on a pretty straightforward and cost effective setup:

-Enkei Evo X GSR wheels - 18x8.5 +38
-Hankook RS-3 tires - 235 front, 225 rear
-ATE Blue brake fluid
-H&R Sport springs

Planning to toss on some Carbotech XP8 pads, SS brake lines and perhaps a TSX or Progress RSB at some point as well. I have a pretty extensive thread documenting the car on DA, but I suppose I'll keep this thread up to date from here on out as well.

Here is a picture of the car I took last weekend...will add more pictures later.

Jibran

mcbtay
Site Admin

Re: 2012 Accord LX 4dr in Akron, OH

by mcbtay » June 7th, 2015

Welcome to Our8thGens! Looks like you're off to a good start! What's next on the list? I'd rather you not link to a competing forum, so I've removed that link. If you don't mind, copy the thread over here!

JAhmed

by JAhmed » June 27th, 2015

jman64cola

by jman64cola » June 27th, 2015

welcome,
id highly suggest a rear sway bar. its a huge improvement on these cars. love the wheels but I'm pretty bias to enkeis
08 accord coupe EX-L NAV Manuel 5 speed
mods: Enkei gp5 18x8 : 3p air lift : Greddy cat back exhaust : j-power rear camber kit : sti lip : mugen rep grill : trunk and roof lip spoiler: H & R 25 mm spacers in rear: ebay intake : k tuner end user tune : skunk 2 down pipe : custom ebonized oak wood floor trunk : :lol: :lol: :lol:

JAhmed

by JAhmed » July 4th, 2015

jman64cola wrote:welcome,
id highly suggest a rear sway bar. its a huge improvement on these cars. love the wheels but I'm pretty bias to enkeis

Looking into a swaybar now. Thanks for the compliment!